Page 24 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Absolutely not. Only GS related content. There's enough other discussions on here to have this other forum persist as is. They each have a need.
    Oh so you would only move all GS related content over there and leave this just an off topic "cesspool" then? And of course a place for your "mature" posters to come and harass people when they get bored of the kid friendly bullshit on those forums?

Yeah, that's my point. Time for you to step down and allow someone who actually gives a shit about this community be a mod.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-08-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh so you would only move all GS related content over there and leave this just an off topic "cesspool" then?

Yeah, that's my point. Time for you to step down and allow someone who actually gives a shit about this community be a mod.
    Why? You're overstating moderator privileges. I cannot reform forums, I cannot change folder structure, all I can do is ban/unban. You're again confusing me with Kranar.

And, last I checked, it wasn't against TOS to have privileges in two forums.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Considering yourself lumped in with the politics trolls, especially with the way you constantly harass and insult anyone who doesn't agree with you, you're just as bad.
    She's way more abusive than all the people she listed. Combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

4. Default

Oh so you would only move all GS related content over there and leave this just an off topic "cesspool" then?

You're right. Maybe that time a few weeks ago you flipped the fuck out on a guy in the politics folder here, then went in game, cancelled all Dreavenings, set up automated messages to call the guy a rapist and tell everyone to hate that guy because he got Dreavenings cancelled qualifies you to be a moderator here like you seem to constantly be requesting now.

You don't have any history at all of irrationally flying off the handle and using whatever tiny bits of power you can muster to try to force your drama into other people's faces.

I'd sooner make PB a mod here. At least he's consistently an asshole. You're a loose cannon and have recent historical precedent to show that you might just shut down the PC next time you had a disagreement about the civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Why? You're overstating moderator privileges. I cannot reform forums, I cannot change folder structure, all I can do is ban/unban. You're again confusing me with Kranar.

And, last I checked, it wasn't against TOS to have privileges in two forums.
    You just got done admitting you want to turn his place into an off topic forum only, a place where your other forum regulars can come to harass other people when they get bored.

You clearly don't give a shit about these forums.

I actually bowed out of the running for mod and recommended you because I care about these forums and some people were expressing angst at me becoming a mod. But now those people have your safe space forum where you are already a mod to turn to. So why not pretend you give a shit about this community and step down now and let someone who gives a shit about this community step in?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-08-2017 at 01:11 PM.

6. Default

Time for you to step down and allow someone who actually gives a shit about this community be a mod.
    Yeah, Whirlin totally doesn't care about the community.

7. Default

Dreaven is cool and gives me DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You're right. Maybe that time a few weeks ago you flipped the fuck out on a guy in the politics folder here, then went in game, cancelled all Dreavenings, set up automated messages to call the guy a rapist and tell everyone to hate that guy because he got Dreavenings cancelled qualifies you to be a moderator here like you seem to constantly be requesting now.
    Way to totally misrepresent what happened you fucking coward. Go crawl back to your safe space forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, Whirlin totally doesn't care about the community.
    If he did he would be trying to save this forum instead of trying to move everyone to the new forum. He just got done admitting he wants this to be an off topic forum only.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    I reserve judgment until I see Wyrom post the same on the officials or from an account definitively linked to him. My BS meter is running high at the moment.
    I haven't read this whole thread but has it been confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow