Page 171 of 199 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You sure showed me!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Already on to the next outrage. A black teenager was threatening people with a knife, when police arrived she was making stabbing motions towards the people, police shot her, outrage ensues. All of this was caught on police body cam.

This was never about justice.

I wonder how long before people are like "He should have shot the knife out of her hand like on TV! Murderer!"
    Last edited by Methais; 04-21-2021 at 04:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I wonder how long before people are like "He should have shot the knife out of her hand like on TV! Murderer!"
    I didn't even realize the potential victim was black.

"These racist pigs are shooting black girls who are trying to kill other black girls! The police be racist and don't care about black lives!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-21-2021 at 04:52 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You cared enough to make a whiny complaint post about it. Stop lying to yourself.
    People need to know about wastes of space man. They need to know. Lol

Blog Entries

"These racist pigs are shooting black girls who are trying to kill other black girls! The police be racist and don't care about black lives!"
    Nah, this shooting was justified.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

There are obviously cases where police go to far or where they could have shown much more restraint like the Chauvin case. But watching this body cam footage, I don't see how you could make any other choice but to shoot in this scenario. Is it still unfortunate? Absolutely. But having just arrived on scene and what literally could possibly be one person killing another in front of you with seconds to decide, how do you not pull the trigger in this instance? In any confrontation, you run the risk that it escalates to a point where if law enforcement shows up, there is a high likelihood of shots being fired. Situations obviously aren't completely under anyone's control, but if you're a bystander or a friend or a family member, you better make damn sure you've done what you can to de-escalate something before the risk of shots being fired gets too high. We obviously don't know what led up to this, but if someone would have clobbered her with a chair earlier, a head wound and some broken bones is preferable to someone dying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I think that was a justified shoot. Imagine your daughter or loved one is that girl in pink.

Someone on my FB did say he should have fired for her hands or legs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

And then if he misses because those are small and hits the victim. No way to win there really

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There was literally a video that came out where Chauvin said "I don't care". That wasn't released to the public. That is what damned him on 2nd Degree murder.

And there are two types of second degree murder charges in Minnesota. He got the lower, 2nd Degree Unintentional. He firmly falls into that category.

His entire mentality is what fucked him. He thought he could get away with doing whatever he wanted in broad daylight.

The entire trial was live. I watched most of it. They jurors weren't "scared". If you'd watched all the shit, you'd see he got exactly what he deserved.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/7282087002/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/polit...ial/index.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/11/97616...l-jury-pool-ne

https://www.npr.org/sections/trial-o...ly-sequestered

Pigs blood at a persons assumed personal residence.

Calls for "confrontation", ie. violence, if a guilty plea not reached.

Jury pool fears about retribution.

The jurors receiving police protection out of fear of what might occur.

Tell me again they weren't scared shitless? Or you're implying their utter morons who don't know what's going on with the 24/7 coverage splattered by all media sources? Or they don't see and are subjected to enhanced security measures because of the outcome they will deliberate on?

Get the fuck out of here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Tell me again they weren't scared shitless? Or you're implying their utter morons who don't know what's going on with the 24/7 coverage splattered by all media sources? Or they don't see and are subjected to enhanced security measures because of the outcome they will deliberate on?

Get the fuck out of here.
    Sounds like a lot of assuming. You won't even entertain the idea that they reached the conclusion that he's guilty?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.