Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players DO have a weight on Simu decisions | continue to put pressure!

Default Players DO have a weight on Simu decisions | continue to put pressure!

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...vents/view/907

So, is it a coincidence we spoke so much about their inability to do anything to help the secondary market by NOT draining si lvers at all that they're releasing a new way to drain silvers which is actually good, for once?

The price will be 20,000,000 silver. It will include the following:
    * 25-entry booklet
    * a violet exp orb (1 use, account attuned)
    * a 10-day encumbrance potion
    * a 10-day enhancive recharger
    * an arena sphere
    * a lesser rabbit's foot
    * some rat perfume
    * a heist misericord

Tabarnak. Continue to raise up Simu's bad stuff, maybe it will continue to change.

p.s. Don't fear, that's no reason for me to go back lol

It's not new.

You had zero impact.

Actually pretty nifty. Is anything attuned other than the exp orb?

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    It's not new.

You had zero impact.
    Maybe not, but what we all know, this DR is the most boring, unplayed ever. And that has a WEIRD correlation with the fact that no books are being sold on the secondary market.

So wyrom had to do something, which he just did.

Sure, but this is just an expansion of the loot piles for 1M silver on what began on DR August 21 (replacing free spins), and several times over the years before that of books for silver (drained).

And he announced it before Duskruin started.

We're also going to be trying out the piles again that you can search for something for bloodscrip, limited to once per character. The reasons for these changes is it was becoming increasingly difficult to be able to do something for everyone that showed up. And it was also difficult for me to run it for 4 to 8 hours, not counting the prep time. There still may be some shenanigan's, but we also want to make sure we can do more for more players, and automation is the key there. More on this new format soon!

https://gswiki.play.net/Duskruin/Feb...22_saved_posts

That, and Discord discussions earlier so I'd say less of a reaction to this month. Really more like paying for a giftbox of stuff that has been given away free the last few runs. Still, it should provide drainage.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    It's not new.

You had zero impact.
    Roblar swinging the big axe.

I agree that any silver drain is better than none. I still think we don't know how effective this will be. If there are trillions already in existence, draining billions is a drop in the bucket. And I still think it's a race between how many silvers this DR generates from item pawning versus how many people buy this 20M box.

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post

I agree that any silver drain is better than none. I still think we don't know how effective this will be. If there are trillions already in existence, draining billions is a drop in the bucket. And I still think it's a race between how many silvers this DR generates from item pawning versus how many people buy this 20M box.
    Gotta look it in terms of how many loot cap months this drains. At 20 million per account it wouldn’t even drain 1 loot cap month per account. But if they keep doing more stuff like this it will all add up.

Damn. When even roblar tells you to fuck off.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Can you buy more than one? Nevermind, just read his post. 1 per account
    Last edited by Mobius1; 02-18-2022 at 06:54 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post

It's always about traction. If you stay immobile and do nothing, it will always get worse. So if simu continues to try here and there, eventually, the situation w ill only get better.

SIMU had always the dumb way to do a one shot kill and then stay idle for years though.

I agree with Roblar regardless. They probably don't care about their players' opinion unless expressed on discord and on that platform, everything SIMU does, including taking taco-fueled shit, is gold for the community there.
    Last edited by Xcalibur1; 02-18-2022 at 08:32 PM.