Page 190 of 291 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Here is another perspective on the crying and the whining and the uncontrolled anger we saw from Brett Kavanaugh in his portion of the hearing. What struck me beyond the whining, crying, water gulping anger, was his incredible defensiveness around drinking. Some good examples of that are the lashing out at Klobuchar and how he downplayed it in his statement as a healthy enjoyment of a beer while mentioning it 30 times. Whatever the truth is about what was going on with him, the one thing we know with certainty is that he's not temperamentally fit to be a judge in the U.S. Supreme Court.
    How does this explain your whining and crying every day since Trump was elected?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    How does this explain your whining and crying every day since Trump was elected?
    Awwww that's cute. You made a funny. Good boy.

Here is another perspective on the crying and the whining and the uncontrolled anger we saw from Brett Kavanaugh in his portion of the hearing. What struck me beyond the whining, crying, water gulping anger, was his incredible defensiveness around drinking. Some good examples of that are the lashing out at Klobuchar and how he downplayed it in his statement as a healthy enjoyment of a beer while mentioning it 30 times. Whatever the truth is about what was going on with him, the one thing we know with certainty is that he's not temperamentally fit to be a judge in the U.S. Supreme Court.
    Democrats: Kavanaugh is a raping, raging alcoholic monster! Our proof are decades old allegations where even the accuser's own friends say it never happened. We don't need a rapist on the supreme court!
    Kavanaugh gets emotional during hearing.
    Democrats: ROFL! Why so angry, little man? A little rape allegation never hurt anyone. Clearly you don't have the temperament to serve on the supreme court.

It's almost as transparent as Democrats claiming they want the FBI to investigate because they care about law and justice when in reality they just want to stall this confirmation as long as possible.

Blog Entries

Awwww that's cute. You made a funny. Good boy.
    If you find the truth funny, so be it.

Here is another perspective on the crying and the whining and the uncontrolled anger we see from myself on a daily basis. What struck me beyond the whining, crying, water gulping anger, is my incredible defensiveness around liberal policies. Some good examples of that are the lashing out at anyone who disagrees and how I downplay it in my statements as a healthy enjoyment of a forum while mentioning trump 30 times. Whatever the truth is about what is going on with me, the one thing we know with certainty is that I'm not temperamentally fit to be a judge in the U.S. Supreme Court.
    Edited for accuracy. This is now correct.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 09-29-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    If you find the truth funny, so be it.
    It's funny how you, once again, when faced with uncomfortable words, immediately try to change the subject by insulting the poster. I know (or assume) you're not getting paid by the GOP to defend them as an online troll. It makes me wonder why you do it? What's the psychology going on behind the scenes with you and the others? We can all agree it's a blatant defense mechanism. Surely you see that too. What do you get out of it? Does it make you feel better? Do you feel threatened when people try to change the status quo? Is that it? Do you even realize you're doing it or is it simply reflex?

7. Default

Looks like the FBI will be talking to accusers #2 and #3. I'm wondering if they'll question Kavanaugh about his testimony that he gave on Thursday, especially regarding the multiple lies he told.

Blog Entries

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Take an Imodium for all that verbal diarrhea you're spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Looks like the FBI will be talking to accusers #2 and #3. I'm wondering if they'll question Kavanaugh about his testimony that he gave on Thursday, especially regarding the multiple lies he told.
    subpoena subpoena

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That's a good point. Pelosi's put it out there that if he lied under oath he's not fit for any bench.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday urged Democrats to take it "one step at a time" on Brett Kavanaugh, but said if the Supreme Court nominee is found to be untruthful he is unfit to even serve in his current role on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.
    "But let me say this: If Judge Kavanaugh...if he is not telling the truth, to Congress or to the FBI, then he's not fit not only to be on the Supreme Court but to be on the court that he's on right now," she added.