Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I missing something here?

Default Am I missing something here?

Just reset my elf wizard's stats prior to turning 20, and I noticed that I only had 650 points to allocate....

>info start

Strength (STR): 88
    Constitution (CON): 88
    Dexterity (DEX): 49
    Agility (AGI): 77
    Discipline (DIS): 82
    Aura (AUR): 30
    Logic (LOG): 62
    Intuition (INT): 62
    Wisdom (WIS): 70
    Influence (INF): 42

Went and rolled up a level 0 elf wizard and had 660 points:

Strength (STR): 88
    Constitution (CON): 88
    Dexterity (DEX): 49
    Agility (AGI): 77
    Discipline (DIS): 82
    Aura (AUR): 30
    Logic (LOG): 62
    Intuition (INT): 62
    Wisdom (WIS): 70
    Influence (INF): 52

wtf is going on?

Blog Entries

It isnt showing your 20 from profession I'd guess.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

This be strange though yeah.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Sometimes it takes a minute for TPs to catch up. Training too. Not sure why.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

If it were just the profession bonus, the total would be 640. This was a stat reallocation in the character manager, so it's not like I'm waiting on migration. I just only had 650 points to allocate when I reassigned stats...

Got an assist pending, guess I'll see what they have to say.

6. Default

There's a bug I encountered and eventually had to fix myself because Simu couldn't figure it out. What they need is to give you a stat allocation, but when you go in, don't zero everything out manually. Use the R button to reset your stats completely or it won't give you back as many points to allocate as it should. Edit to add: Mario at one point tried to blame Lich for causing the problem. That isn't the case. It's something to do with rerolling. Did you ever reroll the character after first starting it? Say select a name and then come back to it later and change professions?
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-17-2019 at 10:32 AM.

If anyone is paranoid like me, following lich liner will print your info start total:

;e fput("info start");while line = get;if line =~ /[A-Z][a-z]+ \([A-Z]{3}\): ([0-9]+)/;sum += $1.to_i;end;break if line =~ /Influence/;end;echo sum
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    Influence (INF): 42

Influence (INF): 52
    Unless I'm missing something here's the 10 pt difference?

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    Unless I'm missing something here's the 10 pt difference?
    the first is the stats for their (level 19 or newly level 20 wizard)

the second set of stats is a new level 0 elf wizard they rolled up to compare.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    There's a bug I encountered and eventually had to fix myself because Simu couldn't figure it out. What they need is to give you a stat allocation, but when you go in, don't zero everything out manually. Use the R button to reset your stats completely or it won't give you back as many points to allocate as it should. Edit to add: Mario at one point tried to blame Lich for causing the problem. That isn't the case. It's something to do with rerolling. Did you ever reroll the character after first starting it? Say select a name and then come back to it later and change professions?
    Hm yes, I did reroll the character once. I'd try the R trick, but unfortunately, I got impatient and confirmed my stats. It's cool though, it'll probably only take me a couple years to find a GM to answer my assist.