Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Glorious Moderator

I would like to hear more about Methais's crimes. If you don't have time to type everything out, Leifa, as they appear to be quite vast, just link to threads? That's reasonable, I think. If you don't have the time/it isn't worth the effort, why start it at all?

I'm sorry about your explosive diarrhea. Actually, I'm not. I am kind of glad to hear it. (oooh, I am mean!)

I came here to buy some EG merchandise. Part of the reason I'm not here 24/7 is that I have a life. Also, I don't care to prove myself to you. You guys can and will have a carnivorous feast in my absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Especially considering I'm one of the nicest and most helpful people in game
    This is a bold face lie. I remember one time, I believe it was in 1998.. you slept me FOR NO FUCKING REASON!

as long as you're not being a cuntbasket.
    Oh wait.. didn't see that part.

nevermind.

You looked tired. I mean you were old then too
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    I'm sorry about your explosive diarrhea. Actually, I'm not. I am kind of glad to hear it. (oooh, I am mean!)

I came here to buy some EG merchandise. Part of the reason I'm not here 24/7 is that I have a life. Also, I don't care to prove myself to you. You guys can and will have a carnivorous feast in my absence.
    So.. you can't prove your claims.

I'm shocked. It's like you came here just to get some attention.. got it.. so now you're leaving because it didn't turn out like you "thought" it would in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    You looked tired. I mean you were old then too

So you went nuts (again) in a thread that had nothing to do with you in an attempt to make it about you while throwing out a bunch of claims that you're unwilling to back up, even after doubling down on them after they got debunked within minutes, and it's because you have a life and we don't?

Just wanna make sure I'm getting this right, as this is before even taking into consideration the fact that you came here to buy some fluff at a pay event festival in a 29 year old text based online fantasy roleplaying game while telling other people they have no life.

I also like how you made it a point earlier to say (without elaborating why of course) that I'm why you avoid Teras, even though I'd probably just laugh at you and go on about my business, but you have no problem with coming at me with your bullshit on the PC, which doesn't have any of the play nice rules that GS does. Please explain that entertaining as fuck logic.

I've also shipped a bag of explosive diarrhea to your house. Should be there by Wednesday.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-17-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you can't prove your claims.

I'm shocked. It's like you came here just to get some attention.. got it.. so now you're leaving because it didn't turn out like you "thought" it would in your head.

Do something useful with all that pent up bullshit and write a book on How To Troll. I mean, your gif usage is at least one chapter, another on proper textual penis shapes. See, even I can come up with better ways to fill time than what you are doing. Even if you are not ambulatory, you can do something good with your life.

It's my day off. I'm going to pick up my EG purchase, maybe even play my character a little since I have time, and then I will get back to treating cancer patients tomorrow and not thinking about you at all.

I guess you're kind of forgettable, too. Man, that's a mean thing to say, tho.
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 10-17-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Do something useful with all that pent up bullshit and write a book on How To Troll. I mean, your gif usage is at least one chapter, another on proper textual penis shapes. See, even I can come up with better ways to fill time than what you are doing. Even if you are not ambulatory, you can do something good with your life.

It's my day off. I'm going to pick up my EG purchase, maybe even play my character a little since I have time, and then I will get back to treating cancer patients tomorrow and not thinking about you at all.

I guess you're kind of forgettable, too. Man, that's a mean thing to say, tho.
    8=========D ~o ~o ~o ~o <-----you

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Thread: 91 Elf Bard

Should I just buy you to make you stop trolling? ~ Leif

I'll just answer here 'cause you seem pretty focused on this thread and will likely see it more quickly... Yes. Because paying me hundreds and hundreds of dollars for my old character will make me stop saying anything on this forum. I promise. And really, I feel like my post was fair and relatively neutral. I would like to hear about whatever Methais has done. I doubt he's done much at all but if he has, I'd love to hear about it. It's not a troll post; it's an honest request for information that you said existed.