Page 29 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139791295291029 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Warren is awful.
    Finally, an intelligent post!

I knew you could do it!

Friday surprise.

President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn, a retired army Lt. General, is expected to plead guilty Friday morning to lying to the FBI about his post-election discussions with Russia's ambassador to the United States.

A plea hearing for Flynn, the first Trump administration official charged in the ongoing Russia probe, has been scheduled for 10:30 a.m. in Washington, D.C. federal court, Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said.

More...

Here is a portion of his "lock her up" speech at the 2016 Republican convention..

...and he's straight back to retard.

4. Default

Pretty big news if he's pleading guilty, that most likely means he's flipped and spilled the beans on someone above him. My money is on Kushner being the next domino to fall.

5. Default

I don't think the question was ever if Flynn was going to be flipped, but rather how long it would take and who he'd give up.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I don't think the question was ever if Flynn was going to be flipped, but rather how long it would take and who he'd give up.
    More Are Getting Arrested

I'm perfectly fine with these indictments going out. What pisses me off... is the blatant politicization of them.

The relationships and links between the people so far brought up on charges, could just as easily be applied to about 183 other Democratic representatives or supporters. It could probably be applied to every single politician and lobbyist in Washington if you looked hard enough. Everyone ignores that fact though.

I've always wanted those in power to be held accountable, but it should be everyone. So get to it special prosecutor. Don't be a pussy political hack that only takes time to find fault or potential abuse by only one group.

Lastly.. every single charge so far has applied to individuals who were trying to profit personally. Makes sense.. that's what our asshole politicians do.. But it still has not proven one thing concerning deliberate "collusion" to affect the election. Everyone likes making that claim, but facts so far don't spell it out. Of course that won't matter to most people who are so blinded and have a hard time critically thinking.

I hate all politicians currently. I just wish that people would get rid of their political ideologies and apply the law equally to everyone that we "allow" to "rule" over us. They're OUR employees... we're not supposed to be theirs.

8. Default

Get over it, your president is losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Get over it, your president is losing.
    And my point is immediately proven.

BTW.. he's everyone's President. How these things work.

10. Default

I'd have the same reaction if these guys were Democrats, your point is moot.