Thread: Kenstrom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    He's bantering with you, most likely.

I think I still have one of the logs of Walkar (Kenstrom NPC) basically calling Riend a whore in a room full of people. That was fun and it kind of got to the point where people's first insult to her was that she was Stone's whore or something idiotic like that. I would wait for them to start in about her being fat, ugly or having no friends, but even in the text world people aren't terribly creative with their insults.
    Wow, but when we say whore, we are soaped.

As for everyone here, I`ll just take Neveragain`s advice. There are people who follow lore and make lore. I`ll just player RP. We never really get anything out of these Roleplay events unlike most graphical MMOs, which truly shows how cheep they are. If only we can get Rone spidersilk cloaks...
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post

As for everyone here, I`ll just take Neveragain`s advice. There are people who follow lore and make lore. I`ll just player RP. We never really get anything out of these Roleplay events unlike most graphical MMOs, which truly shows how cheep they are. If only we can get Rone spidersilk cloaks...
    She didn't say he said the word "whore". You can imply stuff without saying the word.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post

Just fucking wing it and try to be creative instead of trying to be Frodo waiting for Gandalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    Kenstrom just likes to pretend he can RP. Whore? Really? I thought this game was rated “teen” not “M”. I’ve seen him *try* to RP, amateurish at best... everyone just thinks differently cause he shells out RPAs like Pez.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 12:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Sick. A racist AND homophobe. Reported!
    You haven't had enough time to watch the video before responding to it.

Reported for being Gaylord Focker.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It’s OK, when I go to Tuscany this summer I’m giving only anal. I’ll send you pics so you can jackoff to my cock jack hammering some fine Italian ass.
    I know your biggest wish in life is for me to be gay, but much like everything else in your life, you're going to find more disappointment.