Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: GMs are going to literally rewrite game lore and mechanics to remove racism

Please update sense verb to sense racial tensions in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolis View Post
    >sense
    You sense that the whites are at it again.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Has anyone mentioned that Pay2Win mechanics are the only part of this game that is actually racist?

Last edited by Amerek; 06-30-2020 at 12:58 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Has anyone mentioned that Pay2Win mechanics are the only part of this game that is actually racist?

I didn't bring race into it but I asked them what they were going to do to create equality in a game where the wealthy can pay for benefits and higher tier subs and they deleted the post.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I didn't bring race into it but I asked them what they were going to do to create equality in a game where the wealthy can pay for benefits and higher tier subs and they deleted the post.
    They...deleted the post? Is that because it was offensive or because it was a logical argument? Was this on the public forums or Discord?
    Last edited by Amerek; 06-30-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Lol
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're a moron.

Nobody is "offended" by this. Most of us are just laughing at all this pointless virtue signaling from people who don't know the difference between race and species, who are also the same people who equate apes to black people.

But yes, clearly it's everyone else who's racist.
    I felt absolutely disgusted reading those discussions on the official Discord. And I am a very hard person to offend.

edited because I don't even like repeating it.
    Last edited by Amerek; 06-30-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Blog Entries

>sense woke
    You scan your surroundings, considering the various institutions of oppression and racism found here (and noting those which are absent). The indications of systemic racism and a large amounts of homophobia are clearly evident to your seasoned eye. You quickly note the signs of a racist dark elf, a gnome with a giantwoman fetish, and a potential LGBTQ+ ally having recently been in the area. There are several active LNet connections and known PC posters nearby. You also see the wooden gates and a long wooden gangplank.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-30-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

Agreed with everything said here. This is just way overboard on Simu’s part.

We should develop in-game racial slurs to hurl at each other, like completely made up racial slurs of no bearing or likeness to any real life ones. I wonder if Simu will start banning people based on...

Tarty - Halfling
    Delf - Dark Elf?
    Commo - Human

I don’t know, I’m bad at making up racial slurs. Someone else come up with some.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    >sense woke
    You scan your surroundings, considering the various institutions of oppression and racism found here (and noting those which are absent). The indications of systemic racism and a large amounts of homophobia are clearly evident to your seasoned eye. You quickly note the signs of a racist dark elf, a gnome with a giantwoman fetish, and a potential LGBTQ+ ally having recently been in the area. There are several active LNet connections and known PC posters nearby. You also see the wooden gates and a long wooden gangplank.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.