Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: More Mogonis Moderator Abuses

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post

[15:01] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "[Private]-GSIV:Mogonis: "hey, wanted to let you know ahead of time that i'm going to gag you on the Prime channel. nothing personal or something you did. the channel is for gemstone Prime characters only, so i do this for all Shattered, Plat, and DR characters. gagging lets you still see what's going on, but you just don't be able to chat on it. you can still chat on the other channels you're tuned to, and private message of course. hopefully you won't be mad (some people do)"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "wat"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "I thought I was only speaking to DR people"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "he's been sending it to everyone"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "I've gotten that pm 3 times so far"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Stoh: "is he sending it to only people tuned or just hitting everyone he sees in a channel?"
    [15:03] [DRPrime]-DR:Vieira: "I haven't gotten it."
    [15:04] [DRPrime]-DR:Robkin: "so gag him"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Gabellia: "what the heck does that even mean?"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "he's gagging everyone not on GS Prime from the Prime channel"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Why would any of us care about that? We're playing DR, not GS"
    [15:06] [DRPrime]-DR:Brukka: "Power tripping?"
    [15:06] [DRPrime]-DR:Gabellia: "from the GS Prime channel? I don't even listen to that."
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Sephroc: "Exactly"
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Yep."
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Brukka: "So let's go back to not giving a damn like before"
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Agreed."
    You realize most of this log is people saying they didn't get messaged, or just don't give a shit? Anyway, Raelok is the only DR character I messaged today. As I stated earlier, Jorazia and Sephroc messaged me privately out of nowhere, maybe just to be able to say I messaged them and not be fucking liars. It was confusing because they aren't even tuned. I don't gag people who I don't see tuned to Prime. How else would I know to gag them?

This very short list shows the only people gagged.

gagged:
    GSF:Abaddon (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Casis (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Ifor (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Rouste (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Wob (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Vaein (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Erelim (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Vernly (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Inariel (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Shilarra (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Rovvigen (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Raelok (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Wally (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Ayvain (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Trisly (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Omrii (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    Last edited by Mogonis; 04-02-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

You're both lame. On one hand Haldrik you're being a whiny baby and nobody cares.

And Mogonis...total power tripping. Real mods are the best when they hover in the background and stay out of people's business and just mod when needed. They don't fuel the flames. The best thing you could have done was shut up Haldrik and moved on. Get over yourself.

Thanks.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    You realize most of this log is people saying they didn't get messaged, or just don't give a shit? Anyway, Raelok is the only DR character I messaged today. As I stated earlier, Jorazia and Sephroc messaged me privately out of nowhere, maybe just to be able to say I messaged them and not be fucking liars. It was confusing because they aren't even tuned. I don't gag people who I don't see tuned to Prime. How else would I know to gag them?

This very short list shows the only people gagged.

gagged:
    GSF:Abaddon (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Casis (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Ifor (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Rouste (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Wob (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Vaein (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Erelim (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Vernly (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Inariel (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Shilarra (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Rovvigen (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Raelok (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSF:Wally (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    DR:Ayvain (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Trisly (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    GSPlat:Omrii (7596 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes)
    ...You do realize that Rovvigen, Rouste, Erelim, Ifor, and probably more of those are players from Prime, right? Why would you gag someone simply because they're logged into an alt at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    And Mogonis...total power tripping. Real mods are the best when they hover in the background and stay out of people's business and just mod when needed. They don't fuel the flames. The best thing you could have done was shut up Haldrik and moved on. Get over yourself.
    I'm allowed to defend myself against baseless accusations. I do hover in the background. Did you not see the part where I PRIVATELY message people? They're the ones who have to hissyfit in public and bring things to the PC. I'm not in anyone's business.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    ...You do realize that Rovvigen, Rouste, Erelim, Ifor, and probably more of those are players from Prime, right? Why would you gag someone simply because they're logged into an alt at the time?
    You do realize that the Prime channel is for Prime characters only?

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

This is really stupid. You guys can think what you want. If you don't like the policy, don't use the Prime channel I guess. Or just stop bitching about it.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

7. Default

This is really stupid. You guys can think what you want. If you don't like the policy, don't use the Prime channel I guess. Or just stop bitching about it.
    If banning people who aren't troublesome is worth destroying your reputation for to you, who am I to argue? Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You're both lame.

Thanks.
    Yeah, kinda seems like being a pain in the ass just for the hell of it. I don't know what's going on in the channel or why he might feel this is necessary, but it doesn't sound like there's much reason behind it other than, "It's my ball and I don't want you non-Primers touching it". And who's to say some of those people don't play in multiple instances or does the Mighty Mogonis not allow that, either?

It's mah channel and I'll ban who I want to, ban who I want to...

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If banning people who aren't troublesome is worth destroying your reputation for to you, who am I to argue? Carry on.
    Right. My reputation is being so epically destroyed. If you already didn't like me, it doesn't really matter, does it? If you liked me already, you probably still do. If you were in between, you probably still are.

Again, it's gagging, not banning. Gagging allows people to see the channel, but not chat on it. People may get banned for being troublesome.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book