Page 74 of 364 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

fOr suNdAy!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

That's quite the low-effort concession. Thanks for that.
    You do indeed concede to PB a lot when you copy & paste that same tired worn out low-effort line because you're upset that he doesn't have an OnlyFans.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You do indeed concede to PB a lot when you copy & paste that same tired worn out low-effort line because you're upset that he doesn't have an OnlyFans.
    It would be a concession if he'd said anything substantive. Which, y'know, he didn't. It's almost as if details matter, and you have a well-known allergy to them.

Better luck next time.

It would be a concession if he'd said anything substantive. Which, y'know, he didn't. It's almost as if details matter, and you have a well-known allergy to them.

Better luck next time.
    You've never said anything substantive unless you consider whining and projection as something substantive, which you do. It's almost as if reality matters, and you have a well-known allergy to it.

I'm logging off for now. Don't mash F5 too hard. Unless you're waiting on PB I guess, since you're in love with him and all.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

And to no one's surprise, you couldn't come up with anything besides a low-effort, uncreative NOU. Better luck next time.

And to no one's surprise, you couldn't come up with anything besides a low-effort, uncreative NOU. Better luck next time.
    Why should he bother with any more mental effort to argue than you do?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

He doesn't argue. Because he, like you, don't know how to make coherent arguments. And you, like he, sure get butthurt about it. See you next time, Mr. Misogyny!

How do you know?

He just can't afford the subscription.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You've never said anything substantive unless you consider whining and projection as something substantive, which you do. It's almost as if reality matters, and you have a well-known allergy to it.

I'm logging off for now. Don't mash F5 too hard. Unless you're waiting on PB I guess, since you're in love with him and all.
    Bro.. he doesn't have to mash the F5.. he has literally set up notifications for this thread.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME