Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Impeach Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'll watch him mainly because he at least acknowledges that the MSM are war peddlers and that Russiagate is the modern day red scare. He's no doubt a liberal but in the true sense of the matter. As for TYT, I have watched that show maybe twice when they first started out, I just can't stand the lying cunt (Armenian genocide) on TYT.
    Yeah Jimmy Dore is tolerable when not on TYT. I originally heard of him from TYT and he was one of the worst ones on there, I was surprised when I watched one of this videos on his own channel and he seemed rather normal. I guess when you name your business after a group of people who tried to commit genocide they don't have much room for dissenting opinions.

2. Default

best take on Trump winning ever.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Impeachment incoming. Watch the Trump admin ramp up the threat from Iran in an attempt to distract everyone and try to win a second term.

Blog Entries

Distract everyone from what, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Impeachment incoming. Watch the Trump admin ramp up the threat from Iran in an attempt to distract everyone and try to win a second term.
    They've tried to impeach him already. Defeated heavily every time. What exactly has he done now that'll change that?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Do you want to assure a Trump 2020 victory because this is how you assure a Trump 2020 victory. Not that any of the clown circus of giveaway hucksters has a prayer at all anyway, this is just more nails in the coffin of Democrats races in 2020.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by BacKKKlash View Post
    Did drunk Tuesday get moved to Sunday?

A few things:

- Impeachment won’t happen

- Even if it did, good luck with that without the Senate

- You’re stupid

- Go to a fucking AA meeting already
    Last edited by Methais; 08-11-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

So far, Trump is destroying the democrats in the corn kernel poll. If it means anything, Trump won the same poll against Clinton in 2016.

Interestingly enough, within the democrat pool Biden is leading with 33%. I'm unclear as to if this has changed since Biden strong armed a teenage girl at the fair.

Impeachment proceedings will only strengthen Trumps support, Trump would allow those proceedings to go undistracted.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

OMG THE MUELLER REPORT WILL END THIS PRESIDENCY!!!

You're a joke.. and the only one not to know this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did drunk Tuesday get moved to Sunday?

- Go to a fucking AA meeting already
    Don't listen to him Backlash. You can find all the answers you seek at the bottom of that Appletini bottle.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.