Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capped hunting

1. Default Capped hunting

This thread probably exists but I haven’t seen it.

Recently capped and trying to figure out what to hunt. I’ve been to OTF and Nelemar so far. For me, nelemar is considerably more difficult. SoS, rift? Any tips or opinions? Thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hamsquatch View Post
    This thread probably exists but I haven’t seen it.

Recently capped and trying to figure out what to hunt. I’ve been to OTF and Nelemar so far. For me, nelemar is considerably more difficult. SoS, rift? Any tips or opinions? Thanks.

Try getting puncture protection in nelemar, stay on the top floor and avoid radicals.

Avoid the middle part of Nelemar (third floor?) and it shouldn't be too hard. Spent the mid 90s and a bit after cap with Lex there and found it pretty easy berserking everything. SoS is considerably harder than Nelemar IMO.

Blog Entries

There is also kraken falls which only has capped bandits bounties. If you are working on spellburst that is a solid option since you can grab an invoker and hang out. Even with the 50k (assuming you don’t have your own boat) you will make the cost of travel up between invokers through completed bounties and gems.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    There is also kraken falls which only has capped bandits bounties.
    Wait a minute...so at the Adventurer's Guild in KF all they offer you is bandit bounties? That's awesome.

Are these bounties done on land or do you need a ship to do them?

I honestly thought the only thing to do in KF was the ship stuff, never been there and haven't looked into it much.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait a minute...so at the Adventurer's Guild in KF all they offer you is bandit bounties? That's awesome.

Are these bounties done on land or do you need a ship to do them?

I honestly thought the only thing to do in KF was the ship stuff, never been there and haven't looked into it much.
    Land in the area outside town

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Land in the area outside town
    That's awesome. I should check it out sometime.

That's awesome. I should check it out sometime.
    Need to do it soon. Already confirmed on discord before EG that they want to nerf the island giving only bandit quests

Quote Originally Posted by blanks View Post
    Need to do it soon. Already confirmed on discord before EG that they want to nerf the island giving only bandit quests
    Well shit. So much for having fun. Why they doing that?

Well shit. So much for having fun. Why they doing that?
    You want simu’s answer or you want the real answer?