Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Vulturing Empath

Quote Originally Posted by Morrff View Post
    My comment was not directed towards you, I would imply more on the subject but the trolls here would have me lynched.

Less then two minutes

Vulturing Empath 02-04-2009 04:47 PM You probably deserve it.
    See what I mean? And the trolls like to hide their names as well, to save they're own green status
    Your rep is red. If you tried to neg anyone it would just be grey. So no one is worried about your retaliation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Of course you're not, you're a rep whore/troll with join date of 1/2007 with 6'582 posts, you have no life to worry about

Of course you're not, you're a rep whore/troll with join date of 1/2007 with 6'582 posts, you have no life to worry about
    Wow. You take this way too seriously. I hate to break it to you, but post count is not the serious business you seem to think it is. It reflects nothing about your status in life, and neither do green squares on an internet message board. All her 6500 posts mean is that she likes to run her mouth. Relax, and put the personal insults away until someone actually deserves them.

I posed repped this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Wow. You take this way too seriously. I hate to break it to you, but post count is not the serious business you seem to think it is. It reflects nothing about your status in life, and neither do green squares on an internet message board. All her 6500 posts mean is that she likes to run her mouth. Relax, and put the personal insults away until someone actually deserves them.
    lololol

Oh noes, some useless douchebag on the internet said I have no life. HEPL!!!!!!11111
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I posed repped this.
    Of course you would. Because you think rep is as serious business as he does. That's why you spend half your time on the PC in the respond to rep thread crying about how people like to gang up on you. Aren't you due for another bitchfit by now, crybaby? Or did you finally wash the sand out of your vagina?
    You just got Kong'd.

Vulturing Empath 02-04-2009 06:59 PM Troll!

I assume this is from you Daniel? If I wanted to go trolling, I could do a lot better than that. Give me a little credit, will you?

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Of course you would. Because you think rep is as serious business as he does. That's why you spend half your time on the PC in the respond to rep thread crying about how people like to gang up on you. Aren't you due for another bitchfit by now, crybaby? Or did you finally wash the sand out of your vagina?
    You're seriously a useless waste of space IMO and if I cared anything about rep at all I would not be calling a troll like you out, knowing full well that you'll be negatively rep'n me for years to come. Why because you have nothing better to do with your time, I feel sorry for you. Err maybe not.

End posting in this thread as it's wasting my time as well

You're seriously a useless waste of space IMO and if I cared anything about rep at all I would not be calling a troll like you out, knowing full well that you'll be negatively rep'n me for years to come. Why because you have nothing better to do with your time, I feel sorry for you. Err maybe not.

End posting in this thread as it's wasting my time as well

OKAYY!!!

edit: By the way, a troll is someone who comes to a thread just to start fights and work other people up. You know, push buttons. While i'm not going to say I never do that, I was sharing in this thread first. So no one is "trolling" you here. Disagreeing with you != trolling, sry. If anything, it's you trying to push buttons by getting on with the lame pseudopersonal insults. Too bad they don't work on me.
    Last edited by diethx; 02-04-2009 at 07:13 PM.
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Vulturing Empath 02-04-2009 06:59 PM Troll!

I assume this is from you Daniel? If I wanted to go trolling, I could do a lot better than that. Give me a little credit, will you?
    Got it too..

Vulturing Empath 02-04-2009 07:00 PM Troll!