Page 752 of 755 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

You see Lady Silima Oneriel Illistim the Handmaiden to the Argent Mirror.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-filmed pastel blue eyes and milky white skin. She has very long, lustrous argent hair parted to the side and pinned back with a sirenflower-carved lasimor haircomb set with alexandrite stones. She has a plain and narrow face, a thin, sharply pointed nose and very long, tapering ears that culminate in severe points. Her neck is exceedingly spindly and of a delicacy that contributes to her overall gaunt, and wan, appearance. Perched on the bridge of her nose, she wears a pair of narrow dark grey-tinted spectacles that perfectly frame her eyes and lend her a studious air.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a layered mantle of lustrous silver and pewter marbled silk, a silver-caged absinthe oblong crystal strung on a long chain, an absinthe silk taffeta corset boned with a cage of pewter slats over a pewter satin gown draped with hematite-beaded sleeves, a black vaalin signet ring, a black vaalin ring cradled in white eahnor, and a pair of austere grey shark skin pointy-toed slippers.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

2. Default

OMG, I was scrolling through FB and an ad for Gemstone came up. So I did some googling and found the forums here and couldn't believe they are still going. I just spent the last hour taking a stroll down memory lane of all my old fashion posts from 2010-2013. Is there anyone around on here that remembers Lithyia and/or Arbeia?

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBeadGirl View Post
    OMG, I was scrolling through FB and an ad for Gemstone came up. So I did some googling and found the forums here and couldn't believe they are still going. I just spent the last hour taking a stroll down memory lane of all my old fashion posts from 2010-2013. Is there anyone around on here that remembers Lithyia and/or Arbeia?
    Of course I remember Lithyia! COME BACK!

Last night's outfit for the FashionCon champagne reception:

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair streaming over her shoulders and down her back like a moonlit waterfall. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has a light rash on her left hand.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a delicate vaalin ferroniere with filamentous temple wings, a pure white mink shrug, an avian-crested signet ring, a strapless grey chiffon gown with tiny jewels glinting in the artfully shredded full trailing skirt, and a pair of pale silver suede high-heeled shoes with vaalin toes.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

4. Default

Awwww I'd love to but when I looked at the current pricing and it was a big nope. I can't believe what they are charging for Premium these days. Ugh. I just can't justify the cost to play virtual Barbie again.

Blog Entries

Awwww I'd love to but when I looked at the current pricing and it was a big nope. I can't believe what they are charging for Premium these days. Ugh. I just can't justify the cost to play virtual Barbie again.
    FYI you can get 3 months of premium free with the code GSBACK4SUMMER19, if you've been gone at least 6.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

That one expired 7/10

There is an ongoing one that is for a 30 days though:

https://www.play.net/gs4/promo/react...e=GSBACKAFTER6
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-03-2019 at 12:54 PM.

7. Default

I don't really want to come back for a month and then shut down again. It's a bummer cause I miss the game. I think I started playing it back when I was 17 or so. I'll be 39 in a few days. Definitely has that nostalgia thing going for it. Also, I now feel old. LOL!

I don't really want to come back for a month and then shut down again. It's a bummer cause I miss the game. I think I started playing it back when I was 17 or so. I'll be 39 in a few days. Definitely has that nostalgia thing going for it. Also, I now feel old. LOL!
    15$ is fine you dont need premium i came back for a year befor going premium
    standing between the living and the dead

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    15$ is fine you dont need premium i came back for a year befor going premium
    Unless they changed the locker system, I would need premium for the ridiculous amount of crap I amassed over the years.

Unless they changed the locker system, I would need premium for the ridiculous amount of crap I amassed over the years.
    you can have freetoplay mules.
    standing between the living and the dead