Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ACORN = Family Values

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You never knew it was Fort Lejeune because it never was... In May of 1941 Marine Barracks New River was established, and somewhere close to the end of 1942 it was renamed Camp Lejeune, after the 13th Commandant of the Marine Corps.

Fort denotes an army base, which Camp Lejeune never was, nor do I think the Army would name one of their bases after a Marine, even if he did hold a divisional command position in the Army during the first world war.
    You obviously don't know what great depths Tsa'ah will go to prove he is right.. do you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.

I have no personal stake in the authenticity of your birth certificate, that's something you should probably take up with them though. Pretty much any Marine, or Former Marine knows the history of Camp Lejeune, and knows it is not now, nor was it ever a Fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar View Post
    OK, since when is a margin of 7.3% a landslide victory?
    Probably since the last two elections were decided by an average of 1%. As for your historical "comparisons", the United States of 1832 had less than a twentieth of the population of the United States of 2008, only allowed white men to vote, etc.

I have no personal stake in the authenticity of your birth certificate, that's something you should probably take up with them though. Pretty much any Marine, or Former Marine knows the history of Camp Lejeune, and knows it is not now, nor was it ever a Fort.
    You'll have to inform a plethora of state governments who have used "Fort" in various documents, ... including those pertaining to state residents stationed at "Fort Lejeune", of course news agencies. You'll also have to take the issue up with several marines that have used "Fort Lejeune" on their facebook and myspace pages ... not to mention naval and army personnel.

I have no issue with my birth certificate.

It isn't a Fort now, it wasn't in the past, that's just a fact that you are going to have to accept. I tell you what, if you can find one mention of a Fort Lejeune in any published history of Camp Lejeune, I will whole heartedly apologize and admit you are right and I am wrong.

It isn't a Fort now, it wasn't in the past, that's just a fact that you are going to have to accept. I tell you what, if you can find one mention of a Fort Lejeune in any published history of Camp Lejeune, I will whole heartedly apologize and admit you are right and I am wrong.
    I'm not disputing that. What I'm saying is that it's a common mistake ... made by offices and departments in the camp, by state governments, by marines (in addition to army and navy personnel), and the media.

I even shot my dad an e-mail ... he said Camp, never was Fort ... though he has all sorts of Marine letter head and documents (From the Army, Marines, and Navy) that say Fort.
    Last edited by Tsa`ah; 09-16-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    I'm not disputing that. What I'm saying is that it's a common mistake ... made by offices and departments in the camp, by state governments, by marines (in addition to army and navy personnel), and the media.

I even shot my dad an e-mail ... he said Camp, never was Fort ... though he has all sorts of Marine letter head and documents (From the Army, Marines, and Navy) that say Fort.
    Just say, "ya, I was wrong."

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Just say, "ya, I was wrong."

Jesus.
    Just shut the fuck up and troll someone else.

Tsa'ah's got birthers!!!

Awesomesauce.