Page 644 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 14454459463464264364464564665469474411441644 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...e-dont-address

I guess the UN was just being "sarcastic" too with this report. Glad to see Cortez admit this entire thing is just a laughing matter and not to be taken seriously.
    That must have been before she realized that all the problems in the world are caused by like 10 people. Only a true misogynist wouldn't see this clear as day of course.

Why do you hate bartenders?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Alyssa Milano Roasted for Promoting Abortion Rights Using Photo of Her Daughter

“I’m glad you didn’t kill her.”

The backlash from pro-life advocates against Alyssa Milano’s highly-publicized pro-choice campaign continued Wednesday after the feminist actress shared a photo of her daughter to social media.

“This is my daughter. Her rights are human rights,” wrote in the caption to the photograph, which shows Milano hugging her daughter close.

“#WomensRightsAreHumanRights,” Milano added in the tweet, which garnered thousands of comments and retweets.

The photograph received a deluge of critical comments from conservatives, who argued that Milano had “debunked” her own pro-abortion stance.

“But according to you she would have no rights if she were still in the womb,” wrote Christian conservative commentator Marcus Saylor in reply.

“People don’t usually debunk themselves in so few words,” wrote another commenter.

“I’m sure she is glad she wasn’t aborted with a mother who has made a second career of pushing for abortion. She survived your #RightToChoose,” tweeted pro-life advocate Obianuju Ekeocha.

One response to Milano, from PJ Media’s Jim Treacher, proved particularly resonant.

“I’m glad you didn’t kill her,” Treacher said in a tweet that was liked more than 12,000 times.

“Heartbeat bills,” which prohibit most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, have passed in four states this year, and Alabama lawmakers on Tuesday voted to effectively outlaw the procedure entirely. Gov. Kay Ivey, a Republican, was expected to sign the legislation.

Although none of the laws have gone into effect amid legal challenges, pro-choice advocates fear they will push the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade, a landmark 1972 ruling enshrining the right to abortion.

Milano has urged her fellow women and feminists to deny men sex “until we get bodily autonomy back.”

The effectiveness of the campaign has, arguably, been lackluster. Conservatives have mockingly applauded Milano for promoting the pro-life teaching of “abstinence first,” even as some have expressed pity for her husband.

Meanwhile, feminists – including a woman who suggested she’d divorced her husband for being a supporter of President Donald Trump – criticized the #SexStrike as a setback to women’s sexual liberation. LGBT types complained they had been excluded.

With states continuing to restrict abortions despite her #SexStrike protest, Alyssa Milano became so furious that she destroyed her own property, she admitted on Twitter Wednesday.

“I just threw my phone across the room. Cracked the screen. Read this. Please,” Milano tweeted, linking to CBS News story about an 11-year-old girl who couldn’t get an abortion because of Ohio’s “heartbeat bill.”
    Regardless of your stance on abortion, this is a high quality self pwn.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-17-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries

LGBT types complained they had been excluded.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

“I just threw my phone across the room. Cracked the screen. Read this. Please,” Milano tweeted, linking to CBS News story about an 11-year-old girl who couldn’t get an abortion because of Ohio’s “heartbeat bill.”

She sounds violent and unhinged.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

She sounds violent and unhinged.
    I mean, she wants to use her body as a negotiation piece so we knew she was an unhinged hypocrite. The violence doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Astray; 05-17-2019 at 01:10 PM.

7. Default

The fuck's wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Milano has a lot wrong with her but I get the feeling you are defending her.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Milano has a lot wrong with her but I get the feeling you are defending her.
    Based on what?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Nothing really. How about you?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal