Page 420 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520920 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I really hope Trump does the same thing that Obama did.. exactly the same thing. I can't wait for dumbasses like you to cry holy hell when it's found out Trump put a spy.. oh sorry, an "informant" in the 2020 Democratic nominee's camp... you know, to help and support him.
    Sorry but an informant is someone you send in after many super duper reports are made first. Since Democrats don’t do anything bad it’s impossible to send in an informant.

-Sincerely time4logic

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Some salient points here by former Fox News military analyst Ralph Peters.

Yeah this was actually really on point.

I'm getting so tired of watching a few conservative media machines destroy our country by spilling out endless lies and conspiracy theories just to keep their ratings high. And I don't understand why people keep going back to them even after time and time again they find out the things they were being told were lies. Obama DID have a birth certificate. The ACA did NOT have death panels. Climate Change IS real. Trump DID have extensive relationships with the Russian government and mafia. Obama did NOT wiretap Trump Tower. There was no spy planted in the campaign. There is NO evidence the Democrats colluded with Russia (to lose the election, apparently). Trump's crowd size was NOT larger than Obama's. Trump did NOT fire Comey because he was "too mean to Hillary Clinton".

It's this endless spew of garbage, and it genuinely twists and warps people to the point where they won't trust objective facts anymore. It's like talking to anti-vacc'ers. They've been trained to distrust the medical industry- which is the only industry that can produce the facts and information to disprove their fears of vaccines- so there's no actual way to change their minds. Fox News turns its viewers into the conservative version of that- making conservatives paranoid about all nonpartisan media outlets and even fact checkers (which is INSANE). So there's no way to use facts to change their minds.

Because facts had nothing to do with their beliefs in the first place.
    Last edited by time4fun; 06-07-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) on Wednesday went after President Trump for his repeated claims that the FBI planted a spy in his campaign, suggesting the president spread the theory despite knowing it was false.
    "What is the point of saying that there was a spy in the campaign when there was none?" Rooney told Politico.
    "It’s like, ‘Lets create this thing to tweet about knowing that it’s not true,' " he continued. "Maybe it’s just to create more chaos but it doesn’t really help the case."
    Another one who breaks ranks but only because he's also retiring. The GOP is chock full of cowards and their base is nuts.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...of-saying-that

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Another one who breaks ranks but only because he's also retiring. The GOP is chock full of cowards and their base is nuts.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...of-saying-that
    I suspect that after primary season, many of them will suddenly grow a bit of a back bone.

What IS interesting is how many of them suddenly did after that classified briefing. I'm guessing they saw something bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

I'm getting so tired of watching a few conservative media machines destroy our country by spilling out endless lies and conspiracy theories just to keep their ratings high. And I don't understand why people keep going back to them even after time and time again they find out the things they were being told were lies. Obama DID have a birth certificate. The ACA did NOT have death panels. Climate Change IS real. Trump DID have extensive relationships with the Russian government and mafia. Obama did NOT wiretap Trump Tower. There was no spy planted in the campaign. There is NO evidence the Democrats colluded with Russia (to lose the election, apparently). Trump's crowd size was NOT larger than Obama's. Trump did NOT fire Comey because he was "too mean to Hillary Clinton".
    "Obama did have a birth certificate"

WASHINGTON
    Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

The issue arose Friday as Donald Trump finally acknowledged that Obama was born in the U.S. Trump, a leading champion of the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory for years, attempted to blame Clinton for starting it when she ran against Obama in 2008 for the Democratic presidential nomination.
    "The ACA didn't have death panels"

Buried deep within Obamacare is a provision that takes away health care from you and your doctors, by taking away payment for critical health care that may be needed to save your life. It is called The Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB).

The board will be independent of you, your doctors, your hospitals, Medicare, Congress, the judiciary, the democratic process, ultimately even the Constitution itself. As the Cato Institute tried to warn us five years ago, IPAB is “independent in the worst sense of the word: independent of Congress, independent of the president, independent of the judiciary, and independent of the will of the people.”

IPAB is to be composed of 15 unelected bureaucrats appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate. But the board and its powers are so dangerous that even President Obama never made any appointments.

Starting next year, if Medicare spending is projected to grow faster than the rate of economic growth per capita plus 1 percentage point, IPAB is empowered to make a proposal that will cut Medicare spending at least to the targeted growth rate. IPAB will be proposing such Medicare cuts every year starting next year because historically, Medicare spending has grown every year by per capita economic growth plus 2.6 percentage points.
    "Climate change is real"

Of course climate change is real, man made climate change is not.

"Russian Collusion"

Trump is still your president.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I really hope Trump does the same thing that Obama did.. exactly the same thing. I can't wait for dumbasses like you to cry holy hell when it's found out Trump put a spy.. oh sorry, an "informant" in the 2020 Democratic nominee's camp... you know, to help and support him.
    To be fair, the Democrats have to find a viable candidate first.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It's this endless spew of garbage, and it genuinely twists and warps people to the point where they won't trust objective facts anymore. It's like talking to anti-vacc'ers. They've been trained to distrust the medical industry- which is the only industry that can produce the facts and information to disprove their fears of vaccines- so there's no actual way to change their minds. Fox News turns its viewers into the conservative version of that- making conservatives paranoid about all nonpartisan media outlets and even fact checkers (which is INSANE). So there's no way to use facts to change their minds.

Trump fired Comey because he was doing a bad job. I would have thought that was obvious to even the dumbest people by now.. especially since Comey's book came out.

Oh look, it's flailing in ignorance time4dum.

Shock.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Sorry “sweetie”...”honey”...

Ratings are high because people are tired of watching the same Russia collusion crap, Trump bashing crybaby reporting that’s been going on since 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This coming from the same guy that raged over Hillary and her folks destroying their phones.
    That path is a 2 way street.

Liberals didn't seem to have a problem with Hillary destroying phones, hard drives, etc... but suddenly it's a bad idea?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump fired Comey because he was doing a bad job. I would have thought that was obvious to even the dumbest people by now.. especially since Comey's book came out.

Oh look, it's flailing in ignorance time4dum.

Shock.
    Oh, look! It's Parkbandit calling someone else "flailing in ignorance" while pretending that Trump didn't go on national television and admit, explicitly, that he fired Comey in order to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Isn't reality just inconvenient, shit-for-brains?