Page 447 of 593 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    DID YOU SEE HIM CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING THEIR LANGUAGE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!1/1//%
    Growing up in Texas, his spanish name is Daņel so it's ok. (AMIRITE "BETO"?)

And to be fair, he grew up in South America and graduated high school there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Growing up in Texas, his spanish name is Daņel so it's ok. (AMIRITE "BETO"?)

And to be fair, he grew up in South America and graduated high school there.
    BUT TRUMP!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, whose home and offices were raided by federal law enforcement last week amid questions over her financial dealings, abruptly resigned on Thursday.
    thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/full-story-behind-liberal-baltimore-mayors-forced-resignation
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

According to RCP, Trump's approval rating is the highest it's been since his first 2 weeks in office. The 2020 election is still in the distant future, but keep in mind Obama's approval rating was barely above where Trump's is now when he won reelection by a comfortable margin.

Keep up the baseless attacks and keep harping on the Russian collusion that is dead in the water, Democrats. It's doing wonders for Trump's image.

But seriously, anyone else notice CNN, MSNBC, and the House in general seems to be nothing but a minor annoyance anymore? It seems like before CNN and MSNBC were all the rage, Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and that other racist Muslim in the House were all over the news. But now they all seem defeated, like they were betting everything on Mueller to personally place Trump in handcuffs and now everyone just feels sorry for the Democrats in the House who are desperately looking for any excuse to proceed with impeachment proceedings.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-09-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    According to RCP, Trump's approval rating is the highest it's been since his first 2 weeks in office.
    Is it finally above 50%?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Is it finally above 50%?
    At this rate it should be there in a month or two.

Brexit Party Triumphs in EU elections

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Globalism is being beaten back world wide:

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Trump says he's going to sign an executive order that will make prescriptions cost the same as whatever the nation with the lowest prescription costs are.

Democrats tomorrow: "WHAT THE FUCK?! Lowering prescription drug costs is the most racist thing this administration has done yet!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump says he's going to sign an executive order that will make prescriptions cost the same as whatever the nation with the lowest prescription costs are.

Democrats tomorrow: "Trump directly responsible for opiate epidemic thanks to new executive order."
    FTFY