Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: +3 Spirit Recovery Drinkable Wristband

Default +3 Spirit Recovery Drinkable Wristband

a blue leather wristband set with several silver ampoules

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the wristband. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the wristband is as a consumable item of food or drink. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

The wristband's song blurs, and you are unable to make sense of any of it.
    The wristband resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 3 to Spirit Recovery.
    The wristband seems to be out of charges.
    The bonuses provided by this item should last a fair amount of time.

You sense that the leather wristband will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    You sense that the leather wristband will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

Has 38 sips, doesn't look like it refills.

****UPDATE****
    > ...the enhancive isn't on the item, but on the drink INSIDE the item? So once all 40 (38 now) sips are gone, that's it? Is there anyway to refill it?

That is correct, the potion inside provides the enhancive effect. And yes, when the sips are gone, that's it. When you drink the last dose you will "set aside" the wristband and it'll be gone.
    No, there is no way to refill it.

> Is it merchant rechargeable at least?

No, it isn't.

The stats of these items - the number of each type of wristband released, the number of charges/doses, the amount of the enhancive and it's frequency rate - were possible because they are non-rechargeable/non-refillable.

- Mikos
    MB 1k!
    CB:1.5m Goat SOLD!
    BO: Tickle my Fancy in PMs.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 10-13-2017 at 09:33 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Just to be sure, you get the bonus after drinking a sip (not just when worn)?

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    Just to be sure, you get the bonus after drinking a sip (not just when worn)?
    Correct.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

sure, 100k!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

I'm confused by this item... These are contradictory:

You sense that the leather wristband will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Plus, how do you refill this? Is it at the AG? Is there a cooldown? Inquiring DE sorcerers must know how this item works. Are you sure this requires you to drink the item in order to get the spirit enhancive effect? There's currently no way to tell (via stats / spirit / whatnot) if your spirit recovery enhancives are currently active. Which drives my crazy, btw.
    Last edited by Maerit; 10-09-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I'm confused by this item... These are contradictory:

Plus, how do you refill this? Is it at the AG? Is there a cooldown? Inquiring DE sorcerers must know how this item works. Are you sure this requires you to drink the item in order to get the spirit enhancive effect? There's currently no way to tell (via stats / spirit / whatnot) if your spirit recovery enhancives are currently active. Which drives my crazy, btw.

This is pretty much why this had a 1coin MB, because it's a confusing item. AFAIK, you have to drink the item to get the buff. It is not rechargable via the AG, but perhaps merchant rechargable? I'm not going to waste 10+ sips testing the item, so really it's up to you whether or not you think it's worth the low cost it's currently at. I'm sorry I can't help more. =(

It's definitely an item that would have benefitted from some kind of analyze or a custom loresong, instead of a very confusing loresong that requires you to guess and assume =(
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 10-09-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    This is pretty much why this had a 1coin MB, because it's a confusing item. AFAIK, you have to drink the item to get the buff. It is not rechargable via the AG, but perhaps merchant rechargable? I'm not going to waste 10+ sips testing the item, so really it's up to you whether or not you think it's worth the low cost it's currently at. I'm sorry I can't help more. =(

It's definitely an item that would have benefitted from some kind of analyze or a custom loresong, instead of a very confusing loresong that requires you to guess and assume =(
    Was this found at EG? If so, has anyone posted on the officials or the other forums and asked if the creator could chime in for clarification?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Was this found at EG? If so, has anyone posted on the officials or the other forums and asked if the creator could chime in for clarification?
    It has and I have not! I suppose I could try and see!