Page 178 of 754 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Biden patted himself on the back the other day for being able to work with racist segregationists in the senate. This of course was met with a lot of backlash from the left. The funniest part though is watching the ahem "news" report on this, they either entirely omit the fact that the racist segregationists in question were Democrats, or actually claim they were Republicans.

20 years ago this would have been enough to embarrass those journalists right out of the business. Nowadays it's just par for the course.
    Duuuh uh huh funnny shit Dreaven! Funnier than your soft womanish voice? Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaven’s feminine voice View Post
    I'm a huge ass plunger. But I plunge only men's asses.

This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

CNN found a new person to exploit and have on the air as much as possible in an attempt to "get Trump!"

This time a woman who claims Trump raped her in the 90's. Well she's now saying it wasn't "rape", but an "attack", but a CNN host was kind enough to correct her and say she was raped.

So in the 90's, in an upscale department store in NY that was apparently empty during business hours except for Trump and her, Trump forced her into a dressing room and attacked her. She was 52 at the time.

Here are some of the crazy things she has said:

She refuses to press charges against Trump because it would be unfair to all of the migrant women being raped around the clock in detention facilities at the border.

She said before the attack she wished she had asked to see Trump's tax returns, because that totally makes sense in the context of the 90's and is not a talking point from today.

And the latest crazy thing she said yesterday which might result in the last time she appears on CNN. She said the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations, Anderson Cooper, in an effort to steer her away from sounding crazy, said "I think most people think of rape as a violent assault", she shot back immediately with "I think most people think of rape as being sexy, think of the fantasies." At this point Anderson Cooper was so flustered he could barely get the words out "I think we're gonna take a short break."

Oh did I mention she's also promoting her new book?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-25-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CNN found a new person to exploit and have on the air as much as possible in an attempt to "get Trump!"

This time a woman who claims Trump raped her in the 90's. Well she's now saying it wasn't "rape", but an "attack", but a CNN host was kind enough to correct her and say she was raped.

So in the 90's, in an upscale department store in NY that was apparently empty during business hours except for Trump and her, Trump forced her into a dressing room and attacked her. She was 52 at the time.

Here are some of the crazy things she has said:

She refuses to press charges against Trump because it would be unfair to all of the migrant women being raped around the clock in detention facilities at the border.

She said before the attack she wished she had asked to see Trump's tax returns, because that totally makes sense in the context of the 90's and is not a talking point from today.

And the latest crazy thing she said yesterday which might result in the last time she appears on CNN. She said the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations, Anderson Cooper, in an effort to steer her away from sounding crazy, said "I think most people think of rape as a violent assault", she shot back immediately with "I think most people think of rape as being sexy, think of the fantasies." At this point Anderson Cooper was so flustered he could barely get the words out "I think we're gonna take a short break."

Oh did I mention she's also promoting her new book?

I'll bet you 1m Back believes her 100% though.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

She literally looks like she's on drugs or is drunk. I'm not just saying this to be an ass, that's what she looks like. Look at the last 5 seconds of the clip when she says "You're fascinating to talk to" (which itself was such an out of place reply to "We're gonna take a quick break" that points to her being high) her eye movement is that of someone high, and I don't mean from marijuana.

But CNN producers ignore all of that because they want to "get Trump!" at all costs.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-25-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries

She is going to accuse Anderson Cooper of sexual assault next time she tries to sell a book.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Yeah but that's like betting if the sky is blue. Back was upset that Trump didn't kill 150 people, remember? It doesn't take much to get him to be against Trump.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

So this woman claims Trump raped her in a Bergdorf's dressing room while she was trying on lingerie (or Trump wanted her to try on lingerie or something.) She also said most people think of rape as sexy because they "think of the fantasies."

This was literally the plot for an episode of Law & Order from 2002! I'm not even joking!

Here is the dialogue:

Detective: Did anyone want to roleplay a rape with you in a public place?
    Guy: Yes there was one, and it was not her fantasy, it was mine. Role play took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's while she was trying on lingerie.

The FANTASY took place at a BERGDORF'S dressing room while the woman was TRYING ON LINGERIE.

She also claims the rape happened in 1996 and this episode aired just 6 years later in 2002.

Either this is the most fantastical of all coincidences or CNN and MSNBC got played hard, AGAIN!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-25-2019 at 10:01 PM.