Thread: Riend's Trade List

Default Riend's Trade List

Looking for:

hair-braiding tool
    unlimited food-making items (preferably cupcakes)
    Duplicating quiver
    Spirit bow/glove bow.

Things for trade:
    220k Bloodscrip
    Fully unlocked auction block
    Girl on Fire Dress
    5x T1 (on both sais) splitting hairsticks. 8 hairstyles, slap them and turn them into brawling sais.
    White ora moon pendant (duskruin pendant, ethereal white haze) with all mystic bloodrunes (minus ages)
    Donut box (rub it, makes donuts)
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 11-06-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Added 240k BS to the list!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I have an ebow for 400m
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    I have an ebow for 400m
    I'm still super confused on how you won that ebow. I had the going twice $1700 bid, I log in like a day later and it's sold without an update and the guy was ignoring me. But whatever. I don't really want a short bow. =) Longbow or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I'm still super confused on how you won that ebow. I had the going twice $1700 bid, I log in like a day later and it's sold without an update and the guy was ignoring me. But whatever. I don't really want a short bow. =) Longbow or bust!
    But now it's a sighted ebow!
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    But now it's a sighted ebow!
    Rofl, because a rogue maxxed in ambush and S&H needs sighting? That stuff is for self-hasting ranged wizards!

updated!

i trade you some coins and hair braiding tool for the voln armor

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    i trade you some coins and hair braiding tool for the voln armor
    I'll trade you my armor for your ronan bow, it even has 25 services of crit padding on it! You're like 1/6th of the way to HCP!
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 09-11-2017 at 01:38 PM.