Thread: COVID-19 Minus the Politics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh geez. Big cats getting infected.

http://cbs12.com/news/coronavirus/ti...2020-212551847
    Last edited by Archigeek; 04-05-2020 at 08:55 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post

Well that's not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well that's not good at all.
    Yeah it's bad news on two counts:

1. This whole thing started when a virus jumped from one animal to another and mutated in the process.

2. If big cats can get it, so can little cats. Take care of your kitties.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Yeah it's bad news on two counts:

1. This whole thing started when a virus jumped from one animal to another and mutated in the process.

2. If big cats can get it, so can little cats. Take care of your kitties.
    The third and potentially bigger problem is if people have outdoor/indoor cats and they can be affected by humans and can also pass the virus onto other cats and humans then this can be a huge cluster fuck as outdoor/indoor cats can be another source of infection for people who are self isolating but still letting their cat come and go in their house. Especially with some people out there who like to let their cat lick them all over their face.

Hopefully cross animal/human transmission is really low and this is just a mostly isolated case.

The third and potentially bigger problem is if people have outdoor/indoor cats and they can be affected by humans and can also pass the virus onto other cats and humans then this can be a huge cluster fuck as outdoor/indoor cats can be another source of infection for people who are self isolating but still letting their cat come and go in their house. Especially with some people out there who like to let their cat lick them all over their face.

Hopefully cross animal/human transmission is really low and this is just a mostly isolated case.
    That would definitely be bad too.

The other problem is now all these dickheads are basically going to brutalize their own cats. Like literally just toss them out of a 3rd story window into the street and shit.

Wouldn't be the first time, but fuck China and their piece of shit animal abusing culture anyway.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

They did the testing about 10 miles away from where I live. I'm not sure if they transported the actual animals this time though, I know they did with mad cow disease, the transport convoy was almost a mile long.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Tiger King: Season 2
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.