Page 116 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 16661061141151161171181261662166161116 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "Come on kids we're going camping this weekend so you can experience life like the pioneers did. As soon as I'm done gassing up the generator we're good to go. Just need to stop and get lighter fluid and matches for the campfire. And new batteries for the TV and an extra charger for the hotspot. Ok kids get ready to be a real pioneer like our ancestors!

Now this is nature!"

I think my niece and nephew experience physical pain when they get in my truck and have no DVD screen to glue their eyes to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yes there is. Government legislation controls this switch.
    Yes, again, legally. But they're still children in virtually all other aspects of life.
    Last edited by subzero; 09-12-2017 at 11:13 AM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yes, again, legally. But they're still children in virtually all other aspects of life.
    Legality is all that matters pal. The Government says so.

Even for immigrants?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Even for immigrants?
    Yes. All immigrants should be deport to the sun.

What people consider being an adult is not strictly limited to legality. Of course the law has to have a definitive line drawn, but there are other facets to it within society. Does your idea of an adult change with the laws of the country you may find yourself in?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    What people consider being an adult is not strictly limited to legality. Of course the law has to have a definitive line drawn, but there are other facets to it within society. Does your idea of an adult change with the laws of the country you may find yourself in?
    Yes. In countries where the legal age is 16, they turn into children when moving across borders into a country where the age is 18.

Yes. In countries where the legal age is 16, they turn into children when moving across borders into a country where the age is 18.
    I wonder what happens if the 16 year old is banging an 18 year old right on the border. I guess the legality of it would depend on the length of the dude's dong.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    That's cool and all, I was mostly trying to avoid responding to your previous post with "good for you, what does that have to do with anything" because it was completely unrelated and I don't know what your point was in bringing it up other than to imply casual racism by entertainers of children isn't worth being concerned about.

Blog Entries