Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madmountain aka GM Haxus and the t5 corasine issue

GMs have always stretched the rules. I can say this with certainty as I was sitting next to one back in like 97 when he was about to axe another player on Teras. I couldn't really follow what was happening, but it was definitely within the code of certain items he had on him. It was sort of nutty to watch

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Let them use lightsabers and machine guns on their PCs for all I care, as long as it stays on them and out of the economy and isn't fucking over other people hunting the area.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If everyone here knew the Gothique story they'd lift Solomon on their shoulders and carry him out like the final scene of "Rudy".

Mark

Knowing what I know I find it quite convenient that a guy who has notoriously guessed right on the last two decades of auctions, and the highest experienced mage to be his only supporters. Lets not forget he was SGM of gemstones great depresssion where nothing got done for years.

But hey, protect your honeyhole.

Fake news. This will be immensely for the better.
    Mark
    Last edited by Urinal Poops; 07-08-2020 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let them use lightsabers and machine guns on their PCs for all I care, as long as it stays on them and out of the economy and isn't fucking over other people hunting the area.
    Preach it, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Poops View Post
    If everyone here knew the Gothique story they'd lift Solomon on their shoulders and carry him out like the final scene of "Rudy".
    But what happened tho??
    Last edited by FlayedAngel; 07-08-2020 at 01:09 AM.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Knowing what I know I find it quite convenient that a guy who has notoriously guessed right on the last two decades of auctions, and the highest experienced mage to be his only supporters. Lets not forget he was SGM of gemstones great depresssion where nothing got done for years.

But hey, protect your honeyhole.

Fake news. This will be immensely for the better.
    Mark
    Either Kia (Drawing a blank on her GM name but her PC was Celeri) or Solomon was running the show during that period where nothing was happening, and Mestys was head of dev at the time iirc.

But yeah Khaladon totally hooked me up with free exp or whatever retarded shit you’re implying for unknown reasons of saltiness. This is further reinforced by the fact that most of my exp has been gained post-Khaladon.

Tell us more about this honeyhole too.

Why so salty though?

Retard.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-08-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Why so salty though?

Retard.
    Sorry man, I guess I always found feeding your clientele RPAs and gear unprofessional. Not too mention putting your dick in them and then spreading their nudes to half the fame list. Wish your nudes would have got out though

Flame on

Mark

This is the the most relevant point. GMs don't get paid regularly and if they do it's so ridiculously under the minimum wage for hours put in that it's negligible. So why give a damn if they're able to create character bound items for their personal enjoyment or advancement. If they're producing value to the game, then paying themselves in 'fun' doesn't bother me in the slightest. If on retirement those items are clawed back or at least reverted to a reasonable base, then more the better for rewarding a GM for their time in keeping our game alive.

Sorry man, I guess I always found feeding your clientele RPAs and gear unprofessional. Not too mention putting your dick in them and then spreading their nudes to half the fame list. Wish your nudes would have got out though

Flame on

Mark
    What does any of that have to do with me again?

Blog Entries

Methais nudes confirmed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.