View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

4 9.76%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

19 46.34%
  • Generally Active

9 21.95%
  • Semi-Passive

20 48.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I get you find people you don't agree with "stupid".

There's really a consensus among you, people, LOL.

You share the same kind of mentality.
    There are plenty of people I disagree with whom I don't consider stupid.

You just aren't one of them.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There are plenty of people I disagree with whom I don't consider stupid.

You just aren't one of them.
    Ok.

I don't know you so I cannot have a true opinion of you. So I'll leave you with your opinion and I'll keep mine.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Ok.

I don't know you so I cannot have a true opinion of you. So I'll leave you with your opinion and I'll keep mine.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Tell me how you felt when you:

1) took the time to search for the meme
    2) copied the URL
    3) went back to this forum
    4) pasted the url after quoting me
    5) pressed the "Post quick reply" button (that part is important, please focus more on this part)
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

2) copied the URL
    5) pressed the "Post quick reply" button (that part is important, please focus more on this part)
    Your quoted post above is why I don't believe your command of the English language is as poor as you make it out to be. Some posts are just fine vs. others are obviously faked. You may be French speaking but your English is better than you pretend it to be.

You slipped up brah.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 05-21-2019 at 09:43 PM.

6. Default

Thanks man.

When you'll be a french speaker and you'll learn another language, i.e. English, we'll talk about the general difficulties we encounter, mainly the damn frustrating adjective you guys put BEFORE the noun ( a blue car) when us, french speakers, put AFTER the noun (une voiture bleue).

When you'll be french speaker and you'll learn another language, i.e. English, we'll talk about some other general difficulties we encounter, mainly the gender and number of words in general. In french, the noun has a gender, EVERY damn noun has a gender and that gender determine the gender of the determinant (the) and the adjective.

So, for example, you can say la table bleue (table is feminine, the determine is accorded to the noun, so feminine, and the adjective is feminine). Moreever, some verb tense ARE INFLUENCED by it. La table bleue est briséE (notice the E at the end of past participle).

And I just spoke about gender, plural is ANOTHER iteration. And it's jsut adjective, plural and gender rules here. I could throw other rules my kids are struggling with when learning English and they say: Dad, you're so good in English. I laugh when they say so.. LOL.

Why this? You'll notice, if you care, I got issues on lnet with plural, for example. You guys DON'T use a determinant when using plural (horses are cool, women are beautiful). We do so often I'll say: the horses are cool, the women are beautiful. It makes no sense for you, it does for me with my mind thinking in french.

So, usually, my English is better in the morning and gets worst in evening cause my brain tends to speak more in french and stick to it mainly the rules I'm conditioned (like you guys are with English).

But thanks again man, next time on discord, don't be shy and get a mike. I'll speak to you and you'll be surprised how good my English is good verbally. And then you'll find I do some mistakes here and there. It's fascinating, isn't?

n.b. According to my job, I'm considered FULLY bilingual. I can do workshops in English for half a day. I can prepare business cases and busines requirements with the right vocabulary. As you can imagine, the wording used is very technical so "easier" than the day-to-day words I exchange with you guys.

ARE YOU THINKING … THAT…? Am I arguing with some of you, speaking nicely with others to improve myself? I AM USING SOME OF YOU? OH DAMN! I GOT CAUGHT! LOL
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-21-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks man.

When you'll be a french speaker and you'll learn another language, i.e. English, we'll talk about the general difficulties we encounter, mainly the damn frustrating adjective you guys put BEFORE the noun ( a blue car) when us, french speakers, put AFTER the noun (une voiture bleue).

When you'll be french speaker and you'll learn another language, i.e. English, we'll talk about some other general difficulties we encounter, mainly the gender and number of words in general. In french, the noun has a gender, EVERY damn noun has a gender and that gender determine the gender of the determinant (the) and the adjective.

So, for example, you can say la table bleue (table is feminine, the determine is accorded to the noun, so feminine, and the adjective is feminine). Moreever, some verb tense ARE INFLUENCED by it. La table bleue est briséE (notice the E at the end of past participle).

And I just spoke about gender, plural is ANOTHER iteration. And it's jsut adjective, plural and gender rules here. I could throw other rules my kids are struggling with when learning English and they say: Dad, you're so good in English. I laugh when they say so.. LOL.

Why this? You'll notice, if you care, I got issues on lnet with plural, for example. You guys DON'T use a determinant when using plural (horses are cool, women are beautiful). We do so often I'll say: the horses are cool, the women are beautiful. It makes no sense for you, it does for me with my mind thinking in french.

So, usually, my English is better in the morning and gets worst in evening cause my brain tends to speak more in french and stick to it mainly the rules I'm conditioned (like you guys are with English).

But thanks again man, next time on discord, don't be shy and get a mike. I'll speak to you and you'll be surprised how good my English is good verbally. And then you'll find I do some mistakes here and there. It's fascinating, isn't?

n.b. According to my job, I'm considered FULLY bilingual. I can do workshops in English for half a day. I can prepare business cases and busines requirements with the right vocabulary. As you can imagine, the wording used is very technical so "easier" than the day-to-day words I exchange with you guys.

ARE YOU THINKING … THAT…? Am I arguing with some of you, speaking nicely with others to improve myself? I AM USING SOME OF YOU? OH DAMN! I GOT CAUGHT! LOL
    ...wut? This is too long - I didn't read bro.

2) copied the URL
    It took you 4x as long to post this list as it did for me to actually do it.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

n.b. According to my job, I'm considered FULLY bilingual.
    You spelled retarded wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    ...wut? This is too long - I didn't read bro.
    read it, it's worth it.

Flimbro (MEthais) would understand what I mean and even throw some examples at it. For us, french speakers, you guys, English speakers, do the same kind of mistakes everytime (gender and plural).

So instead of saying: la table, you will often say LE table. LOL