Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump admits that Russia helped to get him elected

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    The golden rule about Trump, is that to Trump, everything is about Trump. He's entirely ego driven. The only reason that he hasn't done anything to strengthen our election systems, is that it would be an admission that a foreign country helped him get elected. He'd rather deny the interference of the Russians than help the USA improve its elections. That's why this slip up is so entertaining, and a sad indictment of our Ignatius Riley president at the same time.
    Didn't this happen during another Administration's watch?

Oh right.. it did.

Being as specific as you can: How did the Russians get Trump elected?

At least we can all rest assure that President Trump didn't collude with the Russians. Thank you Mueller!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You do know the Russians didn't hack voting machines or anything of that sort, right?

Why are you not demanding that facebook be shut down for their involvement. I mean we totally don't want to have interactions with people from around the globe, that would be terribly disruptive to the cattle farm.
    According to the DHS and FBI, the Russians attempted to hack election systems in all 50 states, plus companies that made voting machines. This was during the 2016 election run up. Your commander in chief would rather our election systems be at risk than have his legitimacy quesioned.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

According to the DHS and FBI, the Russians attempted to hack election systems in all 50 states, plus companies that made voting machines. This was during the 2016 election run up. Your commander in chief would rather our election systems be at risk than have his legitimacy quesioned.
    I'm sure people attempt to hack our election systems all of the time. Unless one of them succeeds it sounds like useless fear mongering.

Also what do you want Trump to do? Each state and county is responsible for the way they handle elections. The federal government does not get involved at all and something tells me people would rather NOT have the federal government get personally involved, especially with Trump as president. I don't say that as a knock to Trump, but rather as a knock to those states who are collectively suffering from some massive TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are, in fact, a massive faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    These are both correct.

The golden rule about libtards like me, is that to other libtards, everything is about Hillary losing. We're entirely retardation driven. The only reason we haven't voted to do anything to strengthen our country is that it would be an admission that trump has great ideas for our country. We'd rather deny trump that satisfaction than help the USA improve in any way.
    Fixed.

Blog Entries

Sooo... what you're saying is, the Russians didn't hack our election system? But let's pretend that they did.

To me, the candidate who was wiping hard drives, destroying cell phones, hiring a foreign IT employee (and their family) who got busted with computer hardware (who was attempting to flee the country and remained on the DNC payroll after getting busted), fixed the Democrat primaries, who's husband had already been impeached................. Sounds more like the person who was playing with the Russians than Donald Trump.

I feel sorry for people like you at this point, it gives a whole new meaning to pointing out splinters with a log in your eye.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sooo... what you're saying is, the Russians didn't hack our election system? But let's pretend that they did.

To me, the candidate who was wiping hard drives, destroying cell phones, hiring a foreign IT employee (and their family) who got busted with computer hardware (who was attempting to flee the country and remained on the DNC payroll after getting busted), fixed the Democrat primaries, who's husband had already been impeached................. Sounds more like the person who was playing with the Russians than Donald Trump.

I feel sorry for people like you at this point, it gives a whole new meaning to pointing out splinters with a log in your eye.
    I did not say that. Do I have to Google everything for you? There were systems that were successfully hacked, in Florida. And obviously it wasn't just hacking. Trump's ego keeps him from accepting that we were attacked by the Russians for his benefit. His ego makes him weak and exploitable.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

I did not say that. Do I have to Google everything for you? There were systems that were successfully hacked, in Florida. And obviously it wasn't just hacking. Trump's ego keeps him from accepting that we were attacked by the Russians for his benefit. His ego makes him weak and exploitable.
    Every conservative poster here uses four tactics.

A) Make shit up, present it as facts, stonewall when challenged, follow it up with B)
    B) Make ad-hominem attacks on someone the moment they cross the line. The line in the sand is not eating up Trump's verbal diarrhea.
    C) Make strawman attacks because their position is so indefensible, their only way to gain points in a debate is to create a viewpoint for someone and then attack it.
    D) Call someone retarded.

Don't expect them to do any sort of original research, the only thing they know is what alt-right media outlets feed them.

Blog Entries

But in a statement Thursday, the Florida Department of State also said that it "has no knowledge or evidence of any successful hacking attempt at the county level during the 2016 elections.
    There's no evidence that any of these hacking attempts — successful or not — affected the actual operations or outcome of elections in 2016.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/04/19/71489...argets-in-2016

You do know what "no evidence" means?

Do you need training in google usage?

But once again the liberal loons will turn a blind eye to the criminal patterns of their unelectable candidate.

Even Obama said you're crazy, or was he lying to the American people?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-31-2019 at 07:31 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Every conservative poster here uses four tactics.

A) Make shit up, present it as facts, stonewall when challenged, follow it up with B)
    B) Make ad-hominem attacks on someone the moment they cross the line. The line in the sand is not eating up Trump's verbal diarrhea.
    C) Make strawman attacks because their position is so indefensible, their only way to gain points in a debate is to create a viewpoint for someone and then attack it.
    D) Call someone retarded.

Don't expect them to do any sort of original research, the only thing they know is what alt-right media outlets feed them.
    Looking forward to you becoming unhinged today.

I admit that I sourced the all to famous alt-right media outlet, NPR.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-31-2019 at 07:38 AM.