Page 143 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1862

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls. Meanwhile, 250 million dollars donated to Trump's so called defense fund has been revealed as a Trump family slush fund. $60,000 for Guilfoyle to give a two minute introduction to her fiance Donald Trump Jr? $2 million to Trump hotels? Massive embezzlement. Those future indictments have gotta be burning holes on Garland's desk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls. Meanwhile, 250 million dollars donated to Trump's so called defense fund has been revealed as a Trump family slush fund. $60,000 for Guilfoyle to give a two minute introduction to her fiance Donald Trump Jr? $2 million to Trump hotels? Massive embezzlement. Those future indictments have gotta be burning holes on Garland's desk.
    You are amused at yourself?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls.
    The smoke is coming from trillions of invested dollars burning away as the US dollar strengthens and markets reprice themselves lower. I can understand why you are amused by it, having had none of your own. Enjoy your reality TV!
    Last edited by Furryrat; 06-14-2022 at 11:23 AM.

Ah yes, all this inflation is totally just a smokescreen.

I've never seen anyone cope as hard as you. But in all fairness, nothing you say are your own thoughts either, so there's that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Are you even able to grasp how out of touch you are with regular working people? Adults in this country are concerned about their retirement account, personal budget, being able to afford things like food / shelter / clothing for their family. Zero fucks are given about Trump and this TV drama. Inflation and a looming recession is a smokescreen you say?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-14-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Are you even able to grasp how out of touch you are with regular working people? Adults in this country are concerned about their retirement account, personal budget, being able to afford things like food / shelter / clothing for their family. Zero fucks are given about Trump and this TV drama. Inflation and a looming recession is a smokescreen you say?
    Seran doesn't know anything about working or having a job.

Seran:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    2020 wasn't the first time Trump claimed to be cheated out of an election. Remember this from 2016?
    In addition to 2020 and the 2016 Iowa caucuses, I found a third time when Trump claimed to be cheated in an election.

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (PEIC or PACEI), also called the Voter Fraud Commission, was a Presidential Commission established by Donald Trump that ran from May 11, 2017 to January 3, 2018.[1][2] The Trump administration said the commission would review claims of voter fraud, improper registration, and voter suppression.[3] The establishment of the commission followed Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants had voted in the 2016 presidential election, costing him the popular vote.[4][5] Vice President Mike Pence was chosen as chair of the commission and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach was its vice chair and day-to-day administrator.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

The hearings so far have been such a dud for Democrats that they are postponing tomorrow's scheduled hearing so they can make up more shit to make it more exciting for the stupid Serans of the world.

That's what the real reason is, their stated (and quite laughable) reason is because their employees just have so much work to do to get all of the videos setup that they need more time to be ready. Because it's not like these hearings were scheduled months in advance and shit like this is finished long before we get to show time or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The hearings so far have been such a dud for Democrats that they are postponing tomorrow's scheduled hearing so they can make up more shit to make it more exciting for the stupid Serans of the world.

That's what the real reason is, their stated (and quite laughable) reason is because their employees just have so much work to do to get all of the videos setup that they need more time to be ready. Because it's not like these hearings were scheduled months in advance and shit like this is finished long before we get to show time or anything.
    In before Seran replies and reminds everyone how dumb and gullible he is.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-14-2022 at 01:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The hearings so far have been such a dud for Democrats that they are postponing tomorrow's scheduled hearing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984