Page 472 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572972 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    To this day I know nothing about Warriorbird in real life (other than I think he mentioned once he lived in Virginia? Maybe?) and have no desire to.

You on the other hand stalked Methais to the point of finding out his real name, his current/former place of employment (or at least perhaps what you thought was his current/former place of employment), threatened to get him fired from his job, and gave out all of this information right here on the PC for all to see.

If you really think the two are even remotely comparable you are even more pathetic than I originally thought, and I thought you were about as low as a human being could go.
    Except you knew he was a high school teacher and you still accused him of being a pedophile because he hurt your feelings. How did that work out for you?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    What's this? Was TG molested by a high school teacher or did he just cry wolf?
    Jim Jordan touched him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Except you knew he was a high school teacher and you still accused him of being a pedophile because he hurt your feelings. How did that work out for you?
    I mean, Tgo is still doing Dreavenings and WB doesn't post anymore, so... Tgo kinda won, I guess? I don't think calling WB a pedo was right, but I don't get why you're bringing that up.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I knew he was a teacher because he said he was a teacher. I honestly thought he was a college teacher.

You're still comparing that to you seeking information outside of our community here in an attempt to get someone fired. Oh yeah and threatened to get the law and lawyers involved.

This deflection attempt isn't going as well for you as you thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I mean, Tgo is still doing Dreavenings and WB doesn't post anymore, so... Tgo kinda won, I guess? I don't think calling WB a pedo was right, but I don't get why you're bringing that up.
    That's an interesting question. WB moved on with his life. TG moved on too and posted about it (once or twice by now I think) but he's back. Doing his little dreavenings.

I guess my point is that being the one still playing the GSIV may not be the way to measure who "won".

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I knew he was a teacher because he said he was a teacher. I honestly thought he was a college teacher.

You're still comparing that to you seeking information outside of our community here in an attempt to get someone fired. Oh yeah and threatened to get the law and lawyers involved.

This deflection attempt isn't going as well for you as you thought.
    Except he always talked about being a high school teacher and you've made fun of him over it before. And I didn't get any information outside of the PC. Everything I found I found out from information that Methais himself has said over the years.

Besides, you still falsely accused a high school teacher of being a pedophile because he rightfully called you a racist. Good one.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Except for that part where Tgo cancelled all his accounts and was absent from the PC for a number of months. Not sure how that equates to Tgo "winning".

Except he always talked about being a high school teacher and you've made fun of him over it before. And I didn't get any information outside of the PC. Everything I found I found out from information that Methais himself has said over the years.

Besides, you still falsely accused a high school teacher of being a pedophile because he rightfully called you a racist. Good one.
    Which part of "what Methais said over the years" included being a gym teacher at St. Dominic's High School in New Orleans again?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Except he always talked about being a high school teacher and you've made fun of him over it before.
    Every time I saw him mention being a teacher he just said he was a teacher. The reason I thought he taught in college was because a few times he mentioned discussing politics with his students, which struck me as odd for something a high school teacher to do but sounded pretty spot on for what a college professor would do.

And I didn't get any information outside of the PC. Everything I found I found out from information that Methais himself has said over the years.
    Really? Methais gave out his full name and place of employment?

Timeline
    June 14, 2016: Washington Post reports that the Russia government hacked DNC computers.
    June 15, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 claims responsibility for the hack as “a lone hacker.”
    August 5, 2016: Stone’s article claiming Guccifer 2.0 and not Russia hacked DNC is published in Breitbart.
    Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now
    August 8, 2016: In a video : Stone says he has communicated with Assange:
    QUESTIONER: With regard to the October surprise, what would be your forecast on that given what Julian Assange has intimated he’s going to do?
    ROGER STONE: Well, it could be any number of things. I actually have communicated with Assange . I believe the next tranche of his documents pertain to the Clinton Foundation but there’s no telling what the October surprise may be.
    [Note: Stone would later claim he meant that he was communicating with Assange through “an intermediary.” A spokesperson for Assange has issued several denials including, “Wikileaks has had no contact with Roger Stone.” and “No communications, no channel”]
    August 12, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 releases Democrats’ records it says were taken from a breach of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC).
    August 12, 2016: @GUCCIFER_2 tweets at Stone: “thanks that u believe in the real #Guccifer2.″
    August 13, 2016: Stone tweets at @wikileaks @GUCCIFER_2 that it is “Outrageous” that Twitter has suspended Guccifer’s account.
    August 13, 2016: Stone tweets that Guccifer is a “HERO.”
    August 14-September 9, 2016: Stone communicates privately with Guccifer 2.0 using Twitter’s Direct Messages. (Only after a news outlet revealed the existence of these communications in March 2017, Stone publishes the exchange. Stone says this is the entirety of his communication with Guccifer, but the exchange ends abruptly, and there is no way of telling if the two did not continue through other Twitter accounts or other platforms.)
    [ Note: Stone does not notify law enforcement authorities.]
    August 15, 2016: In one Direct Message exchange, Guccifer 2.0 asks Stone: “do you find anything interesting in the docs i posted?”
    August 17, 2016: Donald Trump is briefed by US intelligence agencies that Russia is implicated in the DNC hack (h/t: @RVAwonk ).
    August 17, 2016: In one Direct Message exchange, Guccifer 2.0 says to Stone. “ please tell me if i can help u anyhow . it would be a great pleasure to me.”
    August 21, 2016: Stone tweets : “Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel . #CrookedHillary.”
    http://www.newsweek.com/how-stone-in...kileaks-673268

I do hope that Stone ends up behind bars along with his partner Manafort. As an outside observer it's hard to know what liability Stone actually has. I'm simply rooting against the guy.