Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nixon: Fred Thompson is "Dumb as hell" but "Friendly"

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I pointed out how your claim of "OMG HE STOPPED POSTING AS MOSQUITO" is meaningless. That you couldn't address that is proof enough of its emptiness.
    This clown doesn't have a leg to stand on. He's a pathetic joke who cooked up this elaborate conspiracy theory about something that doesn't matter at all. Get a life.
    I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
    -- Thomas Carlyle

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    OMG NO! CHILLMASTER DOESN'T RESPECT ME!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    He was Good Karma too?!
    Yeah, he VERY quickly blew his cover with that SN...

I can't keep up anymore.

The thing I find amusing (and interesting) is that chillmonster posts lots of political threads, and posts them exactly like Backlash did. The link on top written in the title name instead of the web address, the article in quote, his theory on the bottom. AND Backlash posted his last political thread on 7/31 and chillmonster posted his first thread a few days later, and the first political one was a month later. Although I did note that chillmonster has been registered since February yet never joined any of the political threads until Backlash left. chillmonster would have been great as a defender, eh?

If Backlash is chillmonster, he's doing a better job of hiding any information about himself, like not liking Chavez (although towards the end of "Backlash" he was denying liking Chavez too til we pwned that with his hero statement) and stating different GS stories and such.

I don't know anymore. Either way, it scares me because either Backlash has gotten worse, or chillmonster is a frickin' clone. I shall call chillmonster Mini Backlash.
    Last edited by CrystalTears; 10-12-2007 at 11:41 AM. Reason: boredom at work makes you look for odd things

Quote Originally Posted by chillmonster View Post
    This clown doesn't have a leg to stand on. He's a pathetic joke who cooked up this elaborate conspiracy theory about something that doesn't matter at all. Get a life.
    Aw.. pinky boy is mad.

Like I said Backlash.. there are still a couple of folks who believe you not to be Backlash.. that Backlash just all of a sudden stopped posting here.

Uh huh.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I shall call chillmonster Mini Backlash.
    Mini-B!!!

Yeah, he's either Backlash, or a Backlashian substitute.
    I ask people to join me in prayer that chillmonster STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Congratulations, you've reached Ilvane level bias...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Clove, the crusher of dreams.
    π

I can't keep up anymore.

The thing I find amusing (and interesting) is that chillmonster posts lots of political threads, and posts them exactly like Backlash did. The link on top written in the title name instead of the web address, the article in quote, his theory on the bottom. AND Backlash posted his last political thread on 7/31 and chillmonster posted his first thread a few days later, and the first political one was a month later. Although I did note that chillmonster has been registered since February yet never joined any of the political threads until Backlash left. chillmonster would have been great as a defender, eh?

If Backlash is chillmonster, he's doing a better job of hiding any information about himself, like not liking Chavez (although towards the end of "Backlash" he was denying liking Chavez too til we pwned that with his hero statement) and stating different GS stories and such.

I don't know anymore. Either way, it scares me because either Backlash has gotten worse, or chillmonster is a frickin' clone. I shall call chillmonster Mini Backlash.
    Ganalon has taken the liberty of keeping track for everyone in his signature line. Please use that for future reference.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought this was Backlash.

It was funny at first, now its just really sad.

Insights.
    I'll agree with all that... I was just trying to get him to call himself a fucking idiot. He came pretty close...

Quote Originally Posted by Xaerve View Post
    Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought this was Backlash.

It was funny at first, now its just really sad.

Hey.. he fooled me for a while.. I think it was WB that first outted him. I was like no way.. but if you look at the posting history and what he is saying.. it's obvious.

ATTN: Backlash - just go back to posting as Backlash and let's be done with this game. I will never bring up your 'shortcomings' again.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-12-2007 at 11:52 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

The thing I find amusing (and interesting) is that chillmonster posts lots of political threads, and posts them exactly like Backlash did.
    His sigs give him away too. He usually has some stupid little one liner sig the instant his name was created... when most people start posting on the PC, they don't have a sig right away...