Page 2362 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 136218622262231223522360236123622363 LastLast
Results 23,611 to 23,620 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You could set up a man cave under that hood. I miss working on cars like that.

I had a 75 dodge pickup with a 318, I could use the fender well as a seat and the motor mount as a stool. Loved working on it.
    I have banker’s hands and people skills that must work exclusively hard in my trade before people like you replace me with AI.

I did actually have to replace the mechanical fuel pump last weekend if that counts. Again, I’m cool doing basic maintenance stuff. A lot of the mechanical work & repair on that particular car was replacing all the rubber & suspension components. My guy has a lift. It was much more enjoyable to just check on progress for a few weekends and fork over the cash. Saves me from swearing a lot.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-11-2023 at 09:22 PM.

Alright, will try not to make a habit of this, but these two fearsome soldiers of the apocalypse & saviors of humanity make me smile.

They are adorable and worth the post for sure. Here’s my two, cant ever get them in the same pic though. Same deal though, won’t make this a habit.

Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Mine won’t sit still ever.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

with all the sadness in the world right now and how often our conversations focus on the negatives its nice to see the smiling faces of our future.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Yeah I can’t get mine all together in the same place either. Beautiful kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yeah I can’t get mine all together in the same place either. Beautiful kids!
    You all definitely have beautiful children! Keep making them smile! Just remember a ordinary day to you, is a new adventure for them!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    with all the sadness in the world right now and how often our conversations focus on the negatives its nice to see the smiling faces of our future.
    100% concur! I just hope the world will be a bit better for them.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Love the cobra Kai theme for your kids SP. Spawn #1 wanted to be owlette which is apparently a super hero from the PJ mask cartoon that she doesn’t watch but her best friend at daycare does… she also wanted her brother to be a werewolf so here we are. Also this holiday sucks when one of your kids has a peanut allergy.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard