Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, that's gotta hurt

Blog Entries

Default Jesus, that's gotta hurt

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ollection.html

World's most pierced woman adds to her collection

Elaine Davidson, the world's most pierced woman, has added yet more metal adornments to her body, bringing the grand total to 6,005.

Last Updated: 3:20PM GMT 23 Feb 2009

When first accredited by a Guinness World Record official in 2000, Davidson had 462 piercings, with 192 in her face alone.

Now, nine years later, she has 6,005 including more than 1,500 that are "internal".

However, despite her eye-watering record, Miss Davidson, born in Brazil, claims she doesn't like being pierced, and suffers for her art.

She said: "I don't enjoy getting pierced, but to break the record you have to get to a high level.

"I wanted to break the record.

"My family don't even like tattoos or piercings.

"But I am happy. I decided to change myself and be me."

Miss Davidson, a nurse who now lives in Edinburgh, was speaking in Darlington, Durham, as she opened a piercing studio.

She officially cut the ribbon at Arcadia.

Shop owner Les Fry said: "Elaine is a friend and she very kindly agreed to open the shop.
    Here she is when she "only" had something like 208 piercings:

And in excess of 6000:

Apparently she is a nurse. Can you imagine coming to in the ER after an accident and seeing that hovering over you?

And what the motherfuck...1500 INTERNAL piercings?! How is that even possible.

The things people do to themselves just boggles my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Zuie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Apparently she is a nurse. Can you imagine coming to in the ER after an accident and seeing that hovering over you?
    Honestly? No I can't... that would be terrible.

You know when you go get your keys, and your dogs hear you and think they're going for a ride and get all excited? Dogs must love her, she has to make that noise constantly.
    -Player of Ceno, among others.

I'd be paranoid as all hell dealing with sick patients and having that many holes and places for bacteria and God-knows-what-else to crawl into and fester. It's worrisome enough having no piercings and getting exposed to gross things. I wonder what kind of environment she's a nurse in...

...probably pediatrics.
    The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromist View Post
    ...probably pediatrics.
    lol, that's so not even funny (yes it is). She must look like the boogieman to those poor kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Blog Entries

She must not fly much. Or walk by magnets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I guess she has to avoid the MRI room.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    lol, that's so not even funny (yes it is). She must look like the boogieman to those poor kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hammer
    The hammer is my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjrd222 View Post
    Honestly? No I can't... that would be terrible.

You know when you go get your keys, and your dogs hear you and think they're going for a ride and get all excited? Dogs must love her, she has to make that noise constantly.
    Epic my dear friend...Epic
    ~The Tinkering Gnome~

Ask how to join my fan club, today! Hurry while seats last!

10. Default

She should hook up with this guy.