Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Blog Entries

Good game so far. OSU had their emotional run to start the game. The rest has played out how I hoped it would. Here's hoping the second half stays the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    rofl @ SEC
    Pardon?

Osu got mudstomped. The hits on that fumble were ridiculous. The OSU quarterback got fucking rock bottomed.
    Last edited by Daniel; 01-07-2008 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

4. Default

Not only is LSU #1 but it just goes to show you that a person wearing a freaking sweater vest can't win a BCS Title....

Geaux Tigers! SEC RULES!
    Serra

5. Default

Exactly as I predicted earlier in the season. Overrated because of the so called history of the Big 10, their top teams got assraped come bowl time because the truth is that the big 10 and ACC are the new big least. The only win they got was over a very uninspired Florida team.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc07.htm

Has the big 10 not only last, but they are about at a level in between the SEC and the mid majors. Given their bowl performance, when the final listing is out tomorrow, here's to the SECOND SEASON IN A ROW where the big 10 is closer to mid major goodness than the top.

Big 10 in the BCS was outscored 87-41 this year and 156-65 in the last two. GG. Let's play another game. Who here can guess which conference has the worst BCS record since the inception of the BCS?
    ________
    Kiichiro toyoda
    Last edited by oldanforgotten; 03-07-2011 at 06:09 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by serra7965 View Post
    Not only is LSU #1 but it just goes to show you that a person wearing a freaking sweater vest can't win a BCS Title....

Geaux Tigers! SEC RULES!
    I agree the SEC was the strongest again this year, but I honestly give you 2-1 odds that Georgia is the best team in the country. This is another one of those years I would have loved to have a post bowl mini playoff.

West Virginia/Kansas
    Georgia
    LSU
    USC
    ________
    Yamaha ysr50
    Last edited by oldanforgotten; 03-07-2011 at 06:09 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by oldanforgotten View Post
    Who here can guess which conference has the worst BCS record since the inception of the BCS?
    SEC??

well that sucked. Good game LSU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

9. Default

You know what really makes the SEC great? The fact that at the end of the game, fans are chanting LSU but rather SEC. LSU players are standing there at the end doing the same thing.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by oldanforgotten View Post
    I agree the SEC was the strongest again this year, but I honestly give you 2-1 odds that Georgia is the best team in the country. This is another one of those years I would have loved to have a post bowl mini playoff.

West Virginia/Kansas
    Georgia
    LSU
    USC
    These kids play enough football already...that is why I hope you will never see any kind of play-off. Georgia might have been playing the best at the end of the season but as a whole LSU is the better team this year IMO. I live in Atlanta area so I hear that same argument all the time. You can't lose a game by three touchdowns to a team (TN) who wins the SEC West then loses the SEC title and claim to be number 1. I think Georgia also won a game in overtime so in all respects the regulation play makes LSU 10-0-2 (now 12-0-2) and Georgia 9-2-1. I agree Georgia was playing fantastic football at the end of the season....the overall season in figuring the rankings in BCS at the very end should outweigh the last few games. Sure each week teams rise and fall but the last standings before championships should always be overall play of the season.
    Serra