Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Leaked 1.6 Patch Notes

1. Default

Originally posted by 3704558
    Impvoed wing clip is a proc on wing clip, not a separate skill. And it's a talent on a tree that most hunters consider worthless.
    Thanks for clarifying. Since it showed as two debuffs, I wasn't sure how it was applied.

Worthless huh? Some of the "best" hunters on the Alliance side have this skill. The MC ones with their supersoaker 3000 guns.

I wish more of them considered worthless.

Originally posted by Betheny
    Unfortunately the place I go to to burn stuff is 'cracking down' on burning copyrighted material, so I'm going to have to wait 4 hours for my dial up to slug it down.
    Game patches aren't copyrighted. They're available to the public and free. They shouldn't have any problem with it.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

3. Default

Originally posted by Meos
    -You are considered in combat for the entire duration of a duel.

second one kills hunters for dueling. the first one was just funny.
    This is MUCH worse for rogues. I'm still trying to figure out if it's "duels" only, or all PvP.

It's not like the whole "You are in combat!" crap isn't screwy enough as is. At one point I was in combat in Alterac Valley last night for a good 10 minutes. And this was after rezzing...and not seeing a single hostile mob/player the entire time.

Worthless huh? Some of the "best" hunters on the Alliance side have this skill.
    Didn't say the skill was worthless. My hunter has it, along with a few others from that talent tree. Of course, in order to get those skills, I had to give up Trueshot aura, which cost me about 6 DPS.

The Survival talent tree as a whole is pretty worthless. The ultimate talent on it starts off as a 3.6 DPS bleed attack.

Kinko's FTW.

I was really expecting this patch to be much larger though. I'll just stain the deck and watch the bar slowly turn green...
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

That's happened to me at times, and it happened to Diplomat last night when we were questing, and nothing was attacking nor had DoT spells on him. Very strange.

But a hunter can still FD for 2 seconds and pull themselves out of combat, I'm assuming.

Thats fine, as long as they can't run out of range.. thats kinda cheap. FD atleast has a cooldown.

I think disengage will pull you out of combat, too, if you time it right, you could Disengage and lay a trap or what have you.

I also didn't understand that whole "always in combat during duels" thing. If that means you can't vanish/feign death out of combat... well, rogues and hunters are now pretty screwed when it comes to duels.

In any case, I just wish Blizzard wouldn't spend so much time on uber-instances like Blackwing Lair that only the hardcore uber-guilds can go to. Some more content for casual players would be nice. More 10-man instances, instances with scaling difficulty, even solo instances.