Thread: What happens to a premium shop.

Default What happens to a premium shop.

If I activate just one char from a premi account as a general standard account?? Odd question I know.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Mmm, good question. Guess it depends on how many rooms the shop has? I know I helped break the system when it first came out by owning two shops at once. Bought one, was partner on another one, then the partner made me an owner. Gah, that was messy. Needless to say, it's since been fixed.
    I'd be curious to the answer too, being that I've really been thinking of downgrading my account for a while now.
    "Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, Oh how I wish he'd go away." ~ Mearns

To quote the comedian Emo Phillips, "I used to think the brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I thought, "Look what's telling me that."

Originally posted by drigore
    Mmm, good question. Guess it depends on how many rooms the shop has? I know I helped break the system when it first came out by owning two shops at once. Bought one, was partner on another one, then the partner made me an owner. Gah, that was messy. Needless to say, it's since been fixed.
    I'd be curious to the answer too, being that I've really been thinking of downgrading my account for a while now.
    It is a 3 room.. with inventory in mebbe two. I really just want to bring my sorc in to use his old fixskills to become a brawler before the new one comes. I'm happy with the rogue and wizard. The empath can wait as I have no idea what to do with her right now as she is currently an archer empath and it works rather well.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

I think the shop automatically converts to a single room and all the extra shit get put in a crate in the shop office with your name on it.