Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2240

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    No, I am calling you and the other Leftists out as the racist, sexist, anti-Semitic pieces of shit you are. You don't have a hurricane to wish on others so I guess you get to go back to cheering for infanticide, gang rape and mass murder as long as it's against Jews.

I am going to laugh so hard at your coming melt down. The only thing that could make me laugh harder than all the Leftist tears would be to hear that timeforrapingJews is all upset because her illegal relative got deported.
    In 10 days you’ll be bitching about cheating and recounts.

Harris wins in a landslide victory. The popular vote margin will be 8+%

The US will rebuke you hillbillies. The confederacy is over… hang the hood up, cunt.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 10-27-2024 at 11:10 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    The confederacy is over… hang the hood up, cunt.
    I read this post and yeah, man, you're right. It's over, long fucking over. Nobody wants the return to that shit, and I'll fight along side you against anyone who does.

There's some bad people still left on the fringes of both sides, and they need to be phased out.
    Last edited by Furryrat; 10-27-2024 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    I read this post and yeah, man, you're right. It's over, long fucking over. Nobody wants the return to that shit, and I'll fight along side you against anyone who does.

There's some bad people still left on the fringes of both sides, and they need to be phased out.
    There is no “both sides” when one side is spewing Nazi rhetoric.

Calling Americans “the enemy within”… calling Americans “vermin”…

Trumps calls immigrants vermin… says “They’re poisoning the blood of our country” and “They’re destroying the blood of our country.” He has claimed that many have “bad genes.” Also has said “They’re not humans; they’re animals”.

It’s Nazi rhetoric. Fascist rhetoric. And it’s going to be glorious to watch the United States rebuke the hatred of the maga party.

4. Default

First off, really, this Nazi crap has to stop. Please, you use the term like its something from a textbook, or some black and white bad guy movie. I however have family members through marriage, and they have grandparents who were Holocaust survivors. You have no idea how traumatic it is for them to hear their terrors used as political hitpoints. There are plenty of lesser bad guys, use those.

Uncontrolled immigration is unsustainable. And that is the problem. It drives up every single cost we have to pay, food, housing, etc, because we cant produce enough to provide for everyone.

Here's the biggest shock of them all! I am a lawful, green card toting immigrant, born from a US citizen mother who gave birth to me in Canada.

First off, really, this Nazi crap has to stop. Please, you use the term like its something from a textbook, or some black and white bad guy movie. I however have family members through marriage, and they have grandparents who were Holocaust survivors. You have no idea how traumatic it is for them to hear their terrors used as political hitpoints. There are plenty of lesser bad guys, use those.

Uncontrolled immigration is unsustainable. And that is the problem. It drives up every single cost we have to pay, food, housing, etc, because we cant produce enough to provide for everyone.

Here's the biggest shock of them all! I am a lawful, green card toting immigrant, born from a US citizen mother who gave birth to me in Canada.
    Ummmm, kids of citizens, even born overseas should be classed as citizens, how did that get fucked up?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You dumb fuck they’re using Nazi rhetoric. Trolling sea lion cunt

Harris wins in a landslide victory. The popular vote margin will be 8+%

Harris winning the popular vote by a margin of 8+…

Thanks for the laugh. I do hope you keep posting after the election.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-28-2024 at 12:46 AM.

Shit even Biden was expected to win the popular vote by 9 points and he ended up only winning by 4.5.

Harris, who hasn't received a single vote for any presidential primary and is currently tied with Trump in the polls, is not only going to win but she will win by double the margin Biden won by? Okay.

Blog Entries

There is no “both sides” when one side is spewing Nazi rhetoric.

Calling Americans “the enemy within”… calling Americans “vermin”…

Trumps calls immigrants vermin… says “They’re poisoning the blood of our country” and “They’re destroying the blood of our country.” He has claimed that many have “bad genes.” Also has said “They’re not humans; they’re animals”.

It’s Nazi rhetoric. Fascist rhetoric. And it’s going to be glorious to watch the United States rebuke the hatred of the maga party.
    You are the enemy within.

Don't care how you feel about it and won't apologize for it.

Perhaps Momala, the dumbest human to ever walk the sacred halls of the Whitehouse, can sooth your feels.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

"Momala is going to win by +8"

Nick Bosa:

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1850760650579922968

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984