Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Alec Baldwin shooting

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Something to keep in mind everyone: Clyder is the type of retard that drools and rubs shit in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.
    I ain't saying it's right, I'm just telling the damn truth. He'll make me sick. I know it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Something to keep in mind everyone: Clyder is the type of person who wants a person's life ruined and have them locked up in jail for years if they say mean things, but they are perfectly okay with a far leftist Hollywood douchebag getting away with murder ("manslaughter") while the armorer on the movie set gets sent to prison for said Hollywood douchebag's act of murder.
    Even Tarantino thinks Baldwin is responsible.

(short)

https://youtube.com/shorts/sSgBB8tJz...uZR06ykRlG8jDK

Quinten smoking on Han's pipe is funny AF.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984