Page 1787 of 1787 FirstFirst ... 7871287168717371777178517861787
Results 17,861 to 17,869 of 17869

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Now they are going after Scott Presler.

Because he is obviously the one that filled out the fake ballots they discovered today in PA.

Scott is also gay, not fag gay, just the normal gay.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    the 5th circuit said ballots have to arrive by the 5th to count. The reaction of the left has been amusing.
    RIP dems

Last edited by Methais; 10-25-2024 at 08:24 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The "joy" is gone, I think.

The baby killers are now taking the mask off.

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1850190113122275433

If you live in or have a business in the larger cities, I suggest boarding up your windows sooner than later.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The "joy" is gone, I think.

The baby killers are now taking the mask off.

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1850190113122275433

If you live in or have a business in the larger cities, I suggest boarding up your windows sooner than later.
    One nice haymaker would factory reset that dumb bitch and make her rethink her choices in life.

At least someone in the crowd had some sense though:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    One nice haymaker would factory reset that dumb bitch and make her rethink her choices in life.

If that's not a red pill moment for the black girl, I don't know what else can be done.

Even Malcom tried.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I don’t hit women, but I would have smacked the devil out of that bitch if I saw that happen. And yes, props to the black woman for getting in her face. This transcends politics or this election. You don’t traumatize small children like that. Disgusting.

Also, and this is not victim blaming & completely independent of the disgusting action of this unhinged woman, but as a parent you should avoid places & situations that have a high risk of harming your child. I don’t know the whole backstory here if this was a rally or planned protest or what. I don’t get my kids involved in politics. I’d never take a small child out at night to a place I know has a high probability for conflict. Not saying the dad did anything illegal or wrong here, just sharing my parenting philosophy.

Unfortunately evil people like that batshit crazy woman exist. Hope the police arrest her for assaulting a child and make an example out of her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Also, and this is not victim blaming & completely independent of the disgusting action of this unhinged woman, but as a parent you should avoid places & situations that have a high risk of harming your child. I don’t know the whole backstory here if this was a rally or planned protest or what. I don’t get my kids involved in politics. I’d never take a small child out at night to a place I know has a high probability for conflict. Not saying the dad did anything illegal or wrong here, just sharing my parenting philosophy.

Unfortunately evil people like that batshit crazy woman exist. Hope the police arrest her for assaulting a child and make an example out of her.
    Turns out this nutcase is a paid Democrat operative.

https://x.com/teameffujoe/status/1850225935485747309

I don't agree with you, at all. Neither I nor my children will bend the knee to terrorists. It's not like the father took his daughter to a crack house, bro.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Turns out this nutcase is a paid Democrat operative.

https://x.com/teameffujoe/status/1850225935485747309

I don't agree with you, at all. Neither I nor my children will bend the knee to terrorists. It's not like the father took his daughter to a crack house, bro.
    I don’t bend a knee either. I’m just saying bad things tend to happen at stupid places at stupid times (situational awareness). Nothing the dad did is wrong, I’m just sharing that personally I try to avoid high risk situations with my kids. I’ll leave it at that. Again, hope they make an example out of that crazy bitch and lock her up for assaulting a child.