Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pathragers has been banned

1. Default

Death to horses!

Quote Originally Posted by BJARN View Post
    Death to horses!
    True story! My soon to be wife and I were driving down a farm road in Maquoketa Iowa, on our way to church, when we witnessed a male horse probably young (8-9) trying to stomp on two helpless hens out on the field. I could tell by the look in the horses eye he was going to murder them. Little froth on the lips, dead giveaway.

I immediately sprung into action, I grabbed my Punt Gun, winched the barrel up on my roll bar of the Jeep, (I had the winch preset up in case of any dangers at the Kennedy rally’s {crooked cops ride evil steeds}my soon to be wife loaded up a charge, and I blasted that bastard back to Timbuktu. The Punt Gun easily laid 200-300 feces covered lead hollow point buck shot into it).

The horse dropped immediately, but sadly my soon to be wife was so nervous she couldn’t hold the Punt gun steady, so one hen sadly lost her life. My guess is the horse may have tried to shoot back at me and it actually wasn’t my fault the innocent hen died.

The entire church congregation gave a mass and we had 27 minutes of silence for the hen. I named her Sheena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    If you are coming back glad to see you back. You were always nice and helpful to me in game
    Thank you. Still waiting on lockout email reply. Hopefully soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    True story! My soon to be wife and I were driving down a farm road in Maquoketa Iowa, on our way to church, when we witnessed a male horse probably young (8-9) trying to stomp on two helpless hens out on the field. I could tell by the look in the horses eye he was going to murder them. Little froth on the lips, dead giveaway.

I immediately sprung into action, I grabbed my Punt Gun, winched the barrel up on my roll bar of the Jeep, (I had the winch preset up in case of any dangers at the Kennedy rally’s {crooked cops ride evil steeds}my soon to be wife loaded up a charge, and I blasted that bastard back to Timbuktu. The Punt Gun easily laid 200-300 feces covered lead hollow point buck shot into it).

The horse dropped immediately, but sadly my soon to be wife was so nervous she couldn’t hold the Punt gun steady, so one hen sadly lost her life. My guess is the horse may have tried to shoot back at me and it actually wasn’t my fault the innocent hen died.

The entire church congregation gave a mass and we had 27 minutes of silence for the hen. I named her Sheena.

Sheena was a gentle hen whose quiet presence brought comfort and peace. She lived simply, giving eggs freely with a sense of calm with her steady clucks. Now, her absence leaves the coop a little quieter, and our hearts a little heavier, and our hatred for horses absolute!

Though her life was small, Sheena’s impact was meaningful. She reminded us of the beauty in simple moments, and her memory will always stay with us. Rest in peace, sweet Sheena, you will be missed.