Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Says He Knew in Advance that Iran Would Bomb US Base in 2020

He can't let it go four years later. Video of Trump this week casting doubt on the validity of Purple Hearts awarded to soldiers stationed at al Asad during Trump's term in office.

“If you were a truthful reporter, which you’re not, you would tell the following: None of those very accurate missiles hit our fort. They all hit outside, and there was nobody hurt, other than the sound was loud, and some people said that hurt, and I accept that,” Trump continued.

Trump added that Iran did “a very nice thing” by missing the military base. Photographs taken after the attack show extensive damage on the base.

More...
    There are photos of the damage. US Soldiers had to be evacuated to hospitals in other countries. Trump thinks we're stupid.

Trump is out there blaming Biden for a hurricane hitting our shores, it's pretty clear his stupidity is second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump is out there blaming Biden for a hurricane hitting our shores, it's pretty clear his stupidity is second to none.
    Source or shut the fuck up.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Even assuming you're telling the truth (which I doubt), is that any worse than Democrats blaming climate change for hurricanes?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Source or shut the fuck up.
    I hope he takes option 2.

In reality, it's Trump blaming Biden for the shitty/almost non-existent federal response to the hurricane. OH, and there is a rumor that FEMA is broke because they spent all the money on . . .

ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Imagine that.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-03-2024 at 04:43 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Yo mama blows me so good that I call her Helene.