Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2172

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Was there something hidden in my statement that you can expect nothing from the Harris/Biden feckless administration?
    So, you don't know what they should do, you just are upset that they won't do it?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You think so little of Israel but they are actually quite capable. Sure they probably can’t get into an all out war with Iran without our assistance, but they can handle Hamas and Hezbollah just fine as they have demonstrated. Iran doesn’t want a war with the U.S. anymore than we do.
    It would be mostly them trading missiles and air strikes, but I think Israel has the upperhand there. Neither side would have a large ground war going on so it'd just stalemate. Neither side really has a great power projection capability outside of their immediate areas.

If they wanted, a single flight of aircraft could easily fly an attack path down the Persian Gulf and take out major navy and oil shipping facilities in one night and there is about fuck all that Iran could do about it. They could even warn them to get the people out and still there would be fuck all Iran could do.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    If they wanted, a single flight of aircraft could easily fly an attack path down the Persian Gulf and take out major navy and oil shipping facilities in one night and there is about fuck all that Iran could do about it. They could even warn them to get the people out and still there would be fuck all Iran could do.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, you don't know what they should do, you just are upset that they won't do it?
    What do you think? Tell me your feelings about it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Keep in mind, this is the same Gelston that said Russia is a paper tiger 300 billion dollars ago.

Now we are exceeding 1 million casualties with no end in site.

He knows all the MW3 maps by heart, though.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You think so little of Israel but they are actually quite capable. Sure they probably can’t get into an all out war with Iran without our assistance, but they can handle Hamas and Hezbollah just fine as they have demonstrated. Iran doesn’t want a war with the U.S. anymore than we do.
    And there it is, Israel is banking on the United States support in helping them in a regional conflict against Iran and the United States is appropriately warning a cautionary approach. Israel received 14.3B in assistance this year on top of the annual 3.5B already provided annually, this is more than half of their 24.3B annual defense budget. Just as we've done with Ukraine, any assistance from the United States comes with strings and the advice of an ally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Keep in mind, this is the same Gelston that said Russia is a paper tiger 300 billion dollars ago.

Now we are exceeding 1 million casualties with no end in site.

He knows all the MW3 maps by heart, though.
    Yeah I was wrong, they are worse than I could have possibly imagined. I don't care how much we gave to Ukraine, they are still at best in a stalemate with Ukraine.

And what "we" are exceeding 1 million casualties? Are you Ukrainian or Russian?

And no, I've never played MW3, kthxbai.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-03-2024 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries

You were the one popping in here all hot and bothered. I thought you had something you wanted to say, but I guess not.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You were the one popping in here all hot and bothered. I thought you had something you wanted to say, but I guess not.
    I said what I wanted, you've just been swinging off my balls like a monkey at a jungle gym ever since.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal