Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Trump Election Interference Criminal Case

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    How do you define what’s in the best interest for the American people? Is it what you think? Is it what the majority thinks?
    The majority think it’s in the best interest of the country and the people, Trump shouldn’t be president, as it has shown in the last two presidential elections.
    Lower taxes, less government regulation, secure border, secure energy policy, not inviting other countries into shadow wars, investment into actual infrastructure instead of green scam companies and overseas interests, preserving the Rights of individuals over the state, protecting women from predatory men.

That kind of sums it up.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

From ABC, AP, CNBC, FoxNews, WSJ, and countless media outlets across the world, Jack Smith's 165 page outline of Trump's criminal conspiracy to steal to 2020 election has been unsealed. The details of his organizing the slate of fake electors, to his plan to subvert the election certification and harassment of Vice President Pence, to his and his co-conspirators incitement of the insurrectionists who attempted to seize the Capital at Trump's behest.

Happy reading.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...motion-1022024

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    From ABC, AP, CNBC, FoxNews, WSJ, and countless media outlets across the world, Jack Smith's 165 page outline of Trump's criminal conspiracy to steal to 2020 election has been unsealed. The details of his organizing the slate of fake electors, to his plan to subvert the election certification and harassment of Vice President Pence, to his and his co-conspirators incitement of the insurrectionists who attempted to seize the Capital at Trump's behest.

Happy reading.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...motion-1022024
    I'm sorry, if I am going to read fantasy, it's going to be from a reputable author, not a falsely appointed, Leftist shill.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie