Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's why I included a site from snopes.com so even someone with limited intellect as you (because you are a fucking retard) could read it for yourself with an adult helping you with the big words.
    i posted a video up above of the speech and what I'm talking about. that may be better for you so you so you can just turn up the hearing aid and don't have read the snopes article with your 175 point font

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    What it must be like to live in fear like conservatives. Last election cycle they're pushing...litter boxes in schools - which some of you fucking morons believed.

This election cycle - a new made up dog whistle has y'all terrified.

You guys are essentially arguing that migrants are killing dogs and cats - at scale - in one town in Ohio. That town is like yo, I dunno wtf you're talking about... And you're continuing to believe it.

What fear does to boomers is clearly on display. Fuck man. Use your God damn brains.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    wut?

Outside of people like you frothing at the mouth about this, or the media going into a frenzy to "debunk" this story 100 times a day, I have hardly even heard any talk about illegal aliens eating pets outside of the Facebook post going around.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    do you not understand the difference between saying there is no proof of a thing vs saying a thing exists without providing proof?
    Do you not understand that is not at all what the article you linked said? I even quoted it for you, buddy. If you need helping reading then let me know.

Trump literally says "fine people on both sides" around the 1 min mark and then goes back and forth with the reporters around the 2ish min mark when he starts to say something different.
    "Back and forth" with reporters, you mean because they kept interrupting him with nonsense? What exactly did the reporter say that supposedly called Trump out on it that prompted Trump to backtrack and clarify his remarks?

To be fair to Biden with the whole Trump hat thing, it looks like he was just having fun and wasn't having a senile/Biden moment where he didn't know where he was, but it's still not a good look, especially right after the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    wut?

Outside of people like you frothing at the mouth about this, or the media going into a frenzy to "debunk" this story 100 times a day, I have hardly even heard any talk about illegal aliens eating pets outside of the Facebook post going around.

Do you not understand that is not at all what the article you linked said? I even quoted it for you, buddy. If you need helping reading then let me know.

"Back and forth" with reporters, you mean because they kept interrupting him with nonsense? What exactly did the reporter say that supposedly called Trump out on it that prompted Trump to backtrack and clarify his remarks?

they say in the article the police in that area said there is no proof to the claims. the burden of proof is on the person who is making the claims, that is how this works. your argument is just because they are saying it didn't happen, doesn't mean it didn't happen. ok, so where is the proof that it is happening? the only proof you have is "trust me bro". where is your proof? address the rest of my post.

yes, trump was going back and forth with reporters. did you hear the part around the 1ish min mark where he says "fine people on both sides"? did you hear then when he backtracks and says something different later on? what the reporters say is irrelevant and you are fucking stupid.

they say in the article the police in that area said there is no proof to the claims.
    Maybe it really is just a reading problem with you:

With claims circulating that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are stealing and eating pets, our VERIFY team has reported that the Springfield Police Department says there is no truth to the viral claims.
    Or do you not understand the difference between "no proof" and "no truth"?

The police saying there is no proof allows room for a debate: did the police actively investigate? How much did they investigate? By "no proof" do they just mean there were no reports (according to other articles I have read this is what they really said) of pets being killed and eaten?

Saying there is "no truth" to these claims means a decision has already been made and the police for some reason get to make that decision.

I really don't know why this needed to go on for 10+ posts between me, you, and Solkern, when it was very obvious what I was saying in my very first post.

Proof of illegal aliens eating cats:

lol you are so fucking stupid.

this literally started because you retardedly said:

The claim: Citizens in Ohio say they saw Haitian immigrants killing and eating cats.
    The """media""": Well in this one case of someone killing a cat she was NOT a Haitian immigrant, therefore we can conclude that the claims of Haitians killing and eating cats is false.
    Idiots such as yourself: Well there you go! Proof that this claim is a lie!

and I pointed out correctly that the burden of proof is on you and it still is you fucking moron.

and it's going on and on because your brain is so smooth and you keep arguing that "because i said so" is proof of a claim and think that lack of proof that something didn't happen is proof that it did happen. you are stupid and need to stop posting.

Whoa there, joeyb! If you backtrack any faster you'll be going back in time!

Whoa there, joeyb! If you backtrack any faster you'll be going back in time!
    Can he go back in time to the start of his retarded shitposting and spare us all the eyesore?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Also I ain't asking you to prove shit.

I pointed out the dishonesty of saying "Look! This person was arrested for eating a cat but they were not a Haitian immigrant therefore we can conclude immigrants aren't eating cats" is so beyond dumb I can't even begin to comprehend how you think this was a good idea to post.

Are you really so monumentally dumb that you can't tell the difference between "We couldn't find any evidence" and "This is absolutely not happening"? Do you really need me to explain this to you further?

You can try to change reality and pretend the article says "the police found no evidence" when that is not at all what the article says, but don't expect me to buy into your fake reality.
    Man, what a hill to die on. I assume that because Trump and JD Vance have both repeated the same fake online story that you believe its true beyond a reasonable doubt, but sheesh, it was debunked but multiple sources. It was admittedly pretty damn funny seeing that sort of unhinged claim on nationally televised debate watched by 43 million people, but seeing the wagons being circled around the 'credibility' of a viral video is getting pretty sad.
    Last edited by Seran; 09-11-2024 at 11:06 PM.