Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bloodscrip and Silvers for sale!

bumpski

Thankfully darling, you are not now nor have you ever been a customer and the folks that buy from me know I am honest. Prob the reason why I sell millions of BS per run. You dear, offer nothing to the community other than BS, and I don't mean bloodscrip, I mean bullshit. You and the Canuck can go snuggle and eat poutine together and continue to post your nonsense on my post and I will keep selling my wares. Have a good one! See you in August, I am sure!

3. Default

So. Get that refund yet?

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

No, it is still in pending status.

5. Default

Hope your electricity doesn't get shut off since you couldn't profit from duskruin

LOL... Like if a profit or not from DR would have any effect on me financially but just an FYI, I did profit from this DR, just not as much as normal... BUT, I still have 3 250 ct books left and 275m silvers and 300k BS left for next event so I will admittedly profit in the long term. But you know this you silly Canuck, it is why you so desperately wanted to marry me IG and when I denied you, you began your sad and pathetic attempt to discredit me. Since you haven't played the game in years, you should probably just avoid Merchant posts because your opinion is about as valuable as tits on a bull. Enjoy your evening.

So "AstreBRO", are you going to get back in the game? If so, do you need BS or silvers? If not, you can go ahead and move along from my thread.