Thread: Perfect forged THW or polearm (any base) with 20 CER crit or higher

Default Perfect forged THW or polearm (any base) with 20 CER crit or higher

I'm looking for what's stated in the title. A perfect forged THW and/or Polearm with 20 CER Crit (500+services) or higher. I'm curious about what new projects I can build so let me know if you have something sitting around in a locker that you want to sell.

You can message me on discord @Daiyon
    Strongest foe vanquished: a brown-bearded Chastonian earl

@Daiyon on Discord

I'll take less weighting if anyone has a perfect thw or polearm.

@Daiyon on Discord

https://ps.lichproject.org/items?f=B...n+flamberge%22

It's not +20 CER, only has 10 and 10/30 CER on it (total of 160 services on it, you'd need another 340 to hit a complete 20 CER)

I dump 20 services for every open window during DR on it (twice if I have enough WPS invites). That means 20-40 total services every DR.

Flamberge and greatswords are kind of a pain in the ass to perfect in the forge because of how many hammer cycles (7) they take and how much material each requires, you get 1-3 blades from every slab (slabs from the slab generator at DR come in a surprise weight range of 15-25 pounds - if you purchase a slab from the blacksmith they are always 25 pounds) and depending on the metal you're looking at 80 to 200 seconds a cycle. That means 560 seconds to 1400 seconds to see if you even hammer out a best blade piece. Usually, from my experience, you see about 1 best blade pieces out of every 12-15 cuts (doesn't seem to matter if I use my warrior or wizard, they both churn out about the same number of best pieces in that range). From there, even with the gift of eonake active I've had 24 sets of best blades and hilts and got zero perfect weapons. Other times I've had 24 best blades and hilts and made 8 perfect weapons. Usually I end up with 3-4 perfect weapons out of every 24 sets of blades/hilts.

I have it priced a bit high in my shop based on the fact that perfect flamberges are bit of a pain to make (see above) and that I've dropped a total of 140 services to bring it up to 10 & 10/30 CER. I'm not expecting it to actually sell at that price, but if someone really wanted to walk into the shop and drop 40mil on it I wouldn't be upset. However, if you're interested, offer me a solid price for it and I may let it go. Right now it's just a second project in the works.

Going in a bit of the opposite direction I've got a perfect faenor flamberge (at it's base +8) that has 19.5 (20/40 services) CER damage and 6 CER crit. This is where my warrior grit has been going. Been using the weapon with my paladin. He's got essentially +33 damage weighting from the weapon with 1618 being active. Kind of fun using it like this, getting the occasional flare with 1618 is an added bonus. Overall goal is to hit 20 CER damage and 10 CER crit before I do anything else to it. But if this one fits your liking more you can try to offer a sweat deal to pry it from my hands.

If neither is of your liking, best of luck in your hunt.
    Last edited by drumpel; 09-10-2024 at 11:54 AM.

I decided to work on a project myself. I had a 4 perfect greatsword already and since it isn't a priority I figured I would just work with this one. Thanks for checking.

@Daiyon on Discord