Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bloodscrip and Silvers for sale!

You don't need to explain yourself. We made a deal and somehow PP screwed it up. It is not your fault but clearly something happened on my end because they told me that my transaction was fraud and they cancelled it. We resolved it. They're still holding my $1,000 and tell me they have "5 business days to return". I don't care. I just want to make sure that my buyers/sellers are taken care of. My apologies that you even need to acknowledge this thread at this point. I apologize for that.

Screenshot 2024-09-07 125653.jpg

Still waiting for my cash because of the Wells Fargo issue but the seller has had his BS since the day after the transaction. But I am a scammer lol. Keep believing the broad boffing the boss folks, if it makes you feel better.

4. Default

He already said you refunded his bloodscrip why would you publicly post his RL name

Well, character that no longer plays... because I was "refunded" bit PP hasn't actually given me the money. Which means... he got his BS back but I am still sitting on $1k. I would ask if you;re able to sit on cash but... you don't play the game anymore AND you tried to pay for me to fund a wedding to you. Hard pass on your comments you cusk. Go eat some poutine and maybe spend time with your family instead of a chat of game you no longer play?

6. Default

Sound to me like you had buyers remorse once you realized you bought a bunch of BS to flip and it isn't moving well this DR then disputed the transaction and now paypal is holding your money. None of this is the other parties fault it's all on your end.

Sounds to me like you are making assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about in a game that you don't even play. Super unsure why you show up every DR to comment on people's posts, again, on a game that you no longer play... Fairly certain that you should just go eat your poutine and call it a day bud.

Using poutine as some sort of insult is incredibly stupid. Poutine is amazing! Also jesus christ even if you weren't scamming it's fucked that you doxxed your victim I mean customer

Fairly certain taking critiques from an actual scammer that no one will do business with is not really where I am going to put my eggs. Idiot.

And numb-nuts... doxxing is when you post personal info like an address, phone number, social security number or something relevant to being able to identify an individual for malicious purposes. A name, especially a common name, is not doxxing. There was nothing malicious about posting that PP is still holding my money because of the Wells Fargo issue. It shows a name that you could Google and find 1,000 of. Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of.