Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pets

heh, well she's a big girl. So when she first gets there she'll run around with them for about 2 minutes. Then she'll find a nice cool wall to lay against and stay there until either:

a) A dog comes up to sniff her
    b) A new dog comes in the room
    c) A new person comes in the room
    d) The pee mopper (one of the two humans in the room) starts handing out treats

She's normally pretty good about sharing/interacting. It's just pools and large water bowls that she gets greedy about.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

Leetahkin Guest

I found my two girls at a humane society in my area. They were sleeping together, forming a yin yang symbol. They were sooo adorable!

They were named by the society after the Gilmore Girls: Rory and Loraeli (sp.). I liked Lorali (changed the spelling) and changed Rory to Cassie (rhymes with sassy). Rory didn't fit right, to me, for a female.

They're litter mates, blue tabbies, and a hand/lap-full.

Abel trotting over to say hi to me, hoping I'll throw his Harley Davidson frisbee after boring himself of playing with his dog friends at the dog park (nobody can catch him).
    "We are the change that we've been screaming for."
    - Strung Out, Mission Statement

If you receive rep signed -M, it's probably from me... or one of the other three people using the same signature. In the scheme of things though, do you really care?

Ha, that's a great picture of Abel! He looks hilarious. The lil' widow's peak and fangs make him look Draculaesque.

5. Default

Cats are an integral part of our lives. They give us joy, warmth and boundless love. Their purring soothes the soul, and their playfulness lifts the mood. From fluffy kittens to wise old men - every cat is unique and irreplaceable.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toger1979 View Post
    Cats are an integral part of our lives. They give us joy, warmth and boundless love. Their purring soothes the soul, and their playfulness lifts the mood. From fluffy kittens to wise old men - every cat is unique and irreplaceable.
    I was making your moms kitty purr last night.
    Co-owner of Groupies ~ Second Life