Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread For ClydeR

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I watched Stephanopoulos interview Biden. Not terrible. Not great. My plan remains the surest path to defeat Trump.

Biden says he's been talking with many party leaders, all of whom tell him he is awesome and should stay in the race. It's hard to speak truth to power. Party leaders should stop being fawners.

Full interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Lo...hannel=ABCNews
    Pre-recorded, 22 minutes, softball questions with no follow-up and fact checking, of course you'd say it wasn't terrible or great. His two pre-recorded radio interviews were also not terrible and not great.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

She seems to have forgotten that there will be another debate in September.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Trump appears to be saying that Mark Zuckerberg committed election fraud and will be jailed for a "long period of time" if Trump is reelected. Am I misinterpreting Trump's meaning?

Trump's preoccupation with Zuckerberg has highlighted mental lapses by Trump, such as the following..
    Shut the fuck up attentiontard.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Trump appears to be saying that Mark Zuckerberg committed election fraud and will be jailed for a "long period of time" if Trump is reelected. Am I misinterpreting Trump's meaning?

Trump's preoccupation with Zuckerberg has highlighted mental lapses by Trump, such as the following..
    You're a cowardly retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It’s almost as if Zuckerberg, the owner & operator of a giant social media conglomerate, admitted to Congress to censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop as “Russian disinformation” which substantially impacted the 2020 election… But that’s crazy right wing conspiracy talk, right ClydeR?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It’s almost as if Zuckerberg, the owner & operator of a giant social media conglomerate, admitted to Congress to censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop as “Russian disinformation” which substantially impacted the 2020 election… But that’s crazy right wing conspiracy talk, right ClydeR?

"Nobody is above the law!"

Are we starting to understand the panic and the "Threat to democracy!" message from the uniparty?

1 billion dollar settlement for Alex jones, 243 million for Boeing after killing 346 people.

Some people are more equal than others...

Also, Dorsey is coked out of his mind in the video.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-10-2024 at 12:03 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "Nobody is above the law!"

Are we starting to understand the panic and the "Threat to democracy!" message from the uniparty?

1 billion dollar settlement for Alex jones, 243 million for Boeing after killing 346 people.

Some people are more equal than others...

Also, Dorsey is coked out of his mind in the video.
    The problem with Alex Jones is the same thing that landed Martha Stewart in jail. He was not nice and cowering to the jury. Martha Stewart was convicted of lying to the FBI (which is why you never talk to cops without a lawyer, ever), not insider trading which is what people think she was convicted of. Alex was fucked because juries are full of welfare women who are intellectually vapid and easily, emotionally swayed. It's BS and everyone knows it. The jury just felt bad and vulture lawyers get paid on settlement so they have unlimited reasons to seek collections from here to kingdom come. If only someone was as successful against Facebook and others for being at least as fucked up in their meddling as Alex Jones. Both got nailed because they were mean to people.

Neverminded that the Sandy Hook police ignored reports on the kid for a year, the Sandy Hook school people ignored reports on the kid for a year, Family services didn't do shit and ignored reports on the kid for a year despite the legally required actions that they didn't take which would have put him in confinement and his own mom ignored and covered for the kid up until he broke in to locked storage, got a weapon and killed her then went on to kill kids. But Alex Jones looked like a cash cow so it's all his fault.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Just for ClydeR

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

George Clooney wrote in the NYT today that Biden should step aside. Nancy Pelosi, who previously suggested this issue should wait until after the NATO anniversary, appeared on teevee on the same day, which was just one day after Biden's NATO speech, to say that Biden needed to make a decision soon. Didn't Biden already say he had made a decision. This is a coordinated persuasion campaign. Biden should keep his mind open to being persuaded.
    You’re stupid.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible