Thread: Trump Threatens to Jail Zuckerberg!

Exclamation Trump Threatens to Jail Zuckerberg!

All I can say is that if I'm elected President, we will pursue Election Fraudsters at levels never seen before, and they will be sent to prison for long periods of time. We already know who you are. DON'T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!
    Trump appears to be saying that Mark Zuckerberg committed election fraud and will be jailed for a "long period of time" if Trump is reelected. Am I misinterpreting Trump's meaning?

Trump's preoccupation with Zuckerberg has highlighted mental lapses by Trump, such as the following..

In 2022, he made curious comments claiming Zuckerberg had joined him for dinner in the White House the night prior, despite being out of office for over a year and half.

“Last week, the weirdo—he’s a weirdo—Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, kissed my ass all night,” Trump said during a Pennsylvania rally in September of that year. “‘Sir, [he claimed Zuckerberg said} I’d love to have dinner, sir. I’d love to have dinner. I’d love to bring my lovely wife.’ All right, Mark, come on in. ‘Sir, you’re number one on Facebook. I’d like to congratulate you.’ Thank you very much, Mark. I appreciate it.”

More...
    They took the credit for your second symphony
    Rewritten by machine on new technology,
    And now I understand the problems you could see.

Friendly reminder to direct your replies to ClydeRetard in his own special thread that was created just for him so that he's not getting any attention in the 984239023 new attention whoring threads he creates every week because he's a huge loser whose parents are seeking ways on how to retroactively abort:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ead-For-ClydeR
    Last edited by Methais; 07-09-2024 at 05:10 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible