Page 1707 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 707120716071657169717051706170717081709 ... LastLast
Results 17,061 to 17,070 of 17125

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Geijon is big mad

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Geijon is big mad

Tell them while it has been great and I came repeatedly, it would have been even better if all those folks that showed up to the PC to brag about Trump’s kangaroo court conviction would join in. Where did everyone go? I’m here for the gang bang.

Geijon is big mad

Geijon better be careful. According to him and the rest of the far leftist sickos on Discord, even visiting the PC makes you an evil, far right wing, Trump supporting bigot.

I wouldn't want him to get kicked out of his little group of sycophants.

lol

Someone left me this rep a few days ago and I just rolled my eyes at it, but seeing Methais' post made me wonder if it was indeed Geijon who left it, and yup, sure enough is:

Tricky navigating low levels with your other 22+ capped accounts? How do you not have a rogue. Hell, even I do from solo play without scripting. Hard times guy
    What an absolutely dumbass flex he was attempting here. "You don't have a Rogue? Do you even lift, bro?"

Dude, I have 2 Rogues, I just wanted another Rogue to test something. I also leveled up a Rogue from level 0 all the way to post cap without scripting, AND I mastered Lock Mastery without any scripting back in the day before they made it way easier, AND I mastered Stun man without any scripting, AND I got about halfway through the ranks of all other guild skills without scripting, that was when I discovered scripting and made a Rogue guild script for everyone to use to make their life a bit easier.

Now THAT is a flex my guy.

Geijon is one of the dorks on Discord who have a hardon for me and I apparently live in their head rent free because they used to talk shit about me all of the time on Discord even though I rarely even post on Discord.

Wyrom bitch slapped him and told him to knock the shit off so I guess I live rent free in his head so much that he is now harassing me via rep messages on the PC. He won't dare post anything anymore because his little circle jerk of friends would disown him.

What a coward.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-08-2024 at 03:03 PM.

Gray rep:
    I get it. You are just like him. Trump is your guy. He got 400 million from his father then proceeded to declare bankruptcy 7x, get sued for being racist by NY before he was present and is now a felon. You'll be Ok. Maybe not getting into Canada tho
    Unfortunately I am nowhere near as accomplished or wealthy as Trump, but thank you for the compliment. Also, fuck Canada.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 07-08-2024 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Gray is American. Grey is British. fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Gray rep:

Unfortunately I am nowhere near as accomplished or wealthy as Trump, but thank you for the compliment. Also, fuck Canada.
    Geijon's mental illness is never not hilarious as fuck.

What a fat loser.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

lol from Geijon in game now:

[Focused] Geijon thinks, "Don't make up stories about Wyrom or myself for the PC. None of that ever happened."

Right. Right. Just a coincidence you fuckers stopped giving me shit after Wyrom started deleting all of the messages of the fucker you were trying to defend and the GMs put a preemptive smack down about talking shit about me the other day right?

He either told you directly or he told everyone in a general sense and you knew damn well he was talking about you. Otherwise why not talk shit about me on Discord again? Because you're a coward, much like you're too much of a coward to even reply to me here.

What a fucking loser.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-08-2024 at 03:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Gray rep:

Compared to Biden, who's been living off a government job for 50+ fucking years, accomplished jack shit and somehow still lives like a fucking king.

I certainly don't care if Trumps daddy gave him 400 million, it didn't come out of the taxpayers wallet.

Why are these people so retarded?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Compared to Biden, who's been living off a government job for 50+ fucking years, accomplished jack shit and somehow still lives like a fucking king.

I certainly don't care if Trumps daddy gave him 400 million, it didn't come out of the taxpayers wallet.

Why are these people so retarded?
    They envy people who succeed in life and have nice things. It's the basis of *everything the far left is about.

*and wanting to normalize pedophilia.

Blog Entries

They envy people who succeed in life and have nice things. It's the basis of *everything the far left is about.
    I give the 18-25 bracket some leeway, but, if you're in the 30+ brackets and still fall for this shit, you have to be retarded.

*Or a pedophile

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984